Match Thread West Bromwich Albion - Coventry City Match Thread - Friday 1st Mar (2 Viewers)

PVA

I think you will find the general consensus on here is Dasilva is consistently garbage and MVE is normally pretty good at defending crosses. You are the dickhead for sticking up for a player whose clearly a disaster signing just because you rated him.

He’s a disaster signing

And yet Robins keeps picking him.

I guess Kenny Jackett would have benched him by now.

Macca

West Brom commentators wondering what Simms is about but hey it’s just mean Cov fans that ask questions

Gint11

Just give them the 3 points and be done with it. Defensive mindset. We go into these games to survive, not to flourish. I get it we’ve got players out but even with a full team we’d do the same. Not getting carried away, we’ve done well but we are no where near top 6 quality and now it’s showing.

SeaSeeEffCee

O'Hare and Palmer trying to get their % completion up but played four 1-2's 40 yards from goal slowing play down.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
That’s all they ever do when they play together. O’Hare is a much better player when Palmer isn’t on the pitch.

Grendel

And yet Robins keeps picking him.

I guess Kenny Jackett would have benched him by now.

So you rate him? He picked Wilson tonight, he hasn’t picked Kitching who you said would have prevented the second goal? What are you on about?

Adge

It’s like a training game for Albion. They are just dictating the pace of the game to their advantage. Something needs to change at half time.Torp Eccles and O’Hare just not involved at all.

chiefdave

This is what happens when you don't give Robins the players he asked for in January when you're sat on fucking millions
Old enough to remember when we had an owner who thought taking a punt was a good business plan, we've only just about recovered from it

Would it really have solved all our problems getting some loans in? We'd have spent a chunk of money which we then couldn't spend in the summer and would still have been fucked when we lost Sheaf, Allen and Sakamoto one after the other

It would be a huge gamble on not just getting to the play offs but winning them and potentially weaken our chances in the next 2 or 3 years as you can't spend it twice

Users who are viewing this thread