Match Thread West Bromwich Albion - Coventry City Match Thread - Friday 1st Mar (3 Viewers)

Major Tom

Two bad league performances against two beatable teams .. really disappointing where’s the belief gone

steve101

Would have been great if we had got some extra players in during January but there is no excuse for the lack of heart and endeavour. Better in the second. Torp and Eccles got closer. For me there was only one player who looked like they were desperate for a win and that was Palmer.
I don't think WBA are that good. We had loads of chances. Simms composure is awful.

higgs

Let's hope preston win tomorrow against Hull we need sheaf back ASAP and really impressed with thorp bin the 5 at the back bring in bidders palmer very impressive tonight also

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

We don't deserve it. Honestly, we don't have any heart.
Didn't give up, so don't get the 'no heart' comment. Impressed with Torp. Simms had a night to forget, and Wright (pen aside) wasn't involved. Need an upgrade on Da Silva too. It'll be next season we are more of a top 6 side - be great if Sheaf is fit asap. PUSB.

PVA

First half shite, second half much improved. Created the better chances but really poor defending for the goals.

Really good performance by Palmer. Simms should have been hooked for Godden.

Great_Expectations

We bottled it against two playoff rivals and in doing so have given ourselves what is likely too big a challenge.

Too many anonymous performances recently from our better players.

Key amongst our summer recruits is a leader.

HadjiChippo

Love Simms and how much he’s improved as of late, but I never want to see him shooting from outside the box ever again.

seen it far too much this season with him hitting from hope from distance with better options on.

bigfatronssba

What is this mystery virus anyway?

The two bob bits doing the rounds?

Nick

Administrator
We bottled it against two playoff rivals and in doing so have given ourselves what is likely too big a challenge.

Too many anonymous performances recently from our better players.

Key amongst our summer recruits is a leader.

Would assume we paid a few million for the new leader who sits on the bench

larry_david

Yeah but everybody is ill, tired or whatever. They are humans so got to fuck about every week.
I've ran 50k in 4 days, I manage a team of 20,I'm fucked, ill and depressed. But I could go on for 10 mins and make an effort.

Fuck illness, if they're that ill they wouldn't he sat on the bench together passing the germ around the dressing room

shmmeee

Love Simms and how much he’s improved as of late, but I never want to see him shooting from outside the box ever again.

seen it far too much this season with him hitting from hope from distance with better options on.

He can fucking shoot is what’s weird. Just not for us it seems.

stay_up_skyblues

Average to shite. Toss up between Torp’s set pieces and Simms’ shooting for biggest bag of wank of the night. We improved second half but as always you look better when you’re two down and the oppo just sit back. Feels a while since we put in a good league performance over 90 minutes.

Matt smith

Da Silva is shite

simms is useless

but I’m not going overreact, still 9th

2 defeats in a row but is what it is

win Wednesday

Hertsccfc

His miss early on was very poor too.

shmmeee

Living the amateur fitness experts. I think there was a job going recently, you all should have applied. You’d have been a shoe in.

junglej13

I wouldn’t sign Binks and JDS being given a 4 year contract is just weird - he’s nowhere near good enough.
Agree completely. Dasilva is the worst left wingback we have had in about 5 years. Binks isn't a defender in a million years. Huge step down from Kitching.

duffer

Easy to overreact, but it just feels like Simms is so hot and cold it's ridiculous.

It doesn't help that he still doesn't seem to have any kind of partnership with Wright.

It's obviously unfair to put it all on one player, no one really covered themselves in glory, but boy it's frustrating to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread