Westwood (1 Viewer)

hamil99

Facebook User
Wonder if he regrets leaving us or is happy getting the pay check.?. Haven't heard of him asking for a loan..

jabharty

Mignolet has been linked with a move to Man Utd I think. Probably wants to chance his arm and hope that he is first choice?

covboy9

i think mignolet is shit!!!! and looking at sunderlands back 4 i reckon westwood is happy on the bench picking up his 40k a week!

kg82

O'Neill, for some reason, doesn't rate him I don't think. I also think Mignolet's dodgy as hell. And there's no way Westwood's thinking it was the wrong choice! Look at us... look at them. 2 divisions apart, always talk of financial troubles here etc etc. I definitely didn't and still don't begrudge him giving it a go at a higher level.

SkyBlue_Bear83

O'Neill, for some reason, doesn't rate him I don't think. I also think Mignolet's dodgy as hell. And there's no way Westwood's thinking it was the wrong choice! Look at us... look at them. 2 divisions apart, always talk of financial troubles here etc etc. I definitely didn't and still don't begrudge him giving it a go at a higher level.
Maybe not the wrong choice to leave but maybe in the club he chose to join

He was a free agent remember so I am assuming he had a decent amount of offers from clubs, would you not think he maybe regrets picking Sunderland?

stupot07

It is different for Keepers, they only get their chance through injury or suspension, unlike outfield players you get to come on sub and stake their claim,

kg82

Maybe not the wrong choice to leave but maybe in the club he chose to join

He was a free agent remember so I am assuming he had a decent amount of offers from clubs, would you not think he maybe regrets picking Sunderland?

He's most probably having his doubts, but I wouldn't have thought he regrets it.

Brighton Sky Blue

At his age he really needs to be out there playing. If O'Neill won't give him a go then he should be demanding a loan elsewhere.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I wouldn't mind the money he's on just for sitting on me arse! :p

skybluegod

Apparently o'neil and him had a bust up and o'neil won't play him until he has proven himself in training or something like that.

skybluedude

Probably the best example of a transfer that goes wrong for a First Team regular, he will probably need to go back on loan to a Championship club to build up his reputation again :facepalm:

eamo63

he was worth 10/15 points a season for us we would not have gone down if he had stayed there were games lost that we would have drawn with him in goals

Users who are viewing this thread