What About This Transfer Embargo ? (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Put in place by the FL because our accounts weren't submitted on time, will they now be submitted under this administrators watch, if so when ? until then we can't sign anybody even on Bosnians and there will be a few leaving.

Otis

I'm sure Pompey were allowed to sign players to keep them ticking over.

More interested in who'll be going to be honest. :(

mattylad

errrrr more chance of farting a monkey than CCFC getting any new players before next Jan given the reduction needed in the wage bill. Just be happy if we have a club, a few good pro's and a squad of kids next season

I believe when the new owner comes in he will have to file new accounts so when we come out of admin we should come out of the embargo too

chiefdave

there's a minimum number of players you need (I think it might be 20), if we fall below that then we will be allowed to bring in signings despite having an embargo. Pompey took advantage of a rule that doesn't classify kids as squad memebers until a certain number of games by refusing to even put them on the bench keeping the squad under the required level to allow them to make more signings.

Grendel

Pompey were under an embargo, but Appleton started moaning about it so they lifted it.

As usual never let the facts get in the way.

They fell below the minimum number of players allowed.

Even with no embargo given the size of squad we will have no new additions and I believe Elliot and wood are the only 2 out of contract. They will need to offload as many as they can in the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread