What an exciting end to the season (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

Indeed. We will have to hold a joint celebration when Wasps beat Leicester at the Ricoh in a couple of weeks time..

oakey

Not exciting for us that have done this shit about 15 times before and know, full well, the wrong set of results occurring have about a 50/50 chance.

hackneyfox

Not exciting for us that have done this shit about 15 times before and know, full well, the wrong set of results occurring have about a 50/50 chance.
I'm very excited at the the thought of 16th time lucky.

Moff

Both of us may stay up.

Obviously I hope we stay up, but to be fair Hackers I really hope you do too.

As a fan seeing Coventry stay up many times in the last few games of the season, in old division one, it is often the team who come into form in the last few games who both stay up, and also deserve to stay up. Lets face it winning four on the trot is excellent from a team who have played fairly well most the season, often without the breaks that perhaps you deserved. Now is the time to come into form and I can see you keeping it up and staying up.

I am also looking foward to seeing Sunderland go down in your place. Now that would be good ;)

hackneyfox

Obviously I hope we stay up, but to be fair Hackers I really hope you do too.

As a fan seeing Coventry stay up many times in the last few games of the season, in old division one, it is often the team who come into form in the last few games who both stay up, and also deserve to stay up. Lets face it winning four on the trot is excellent from a team who have played fairly well most the season, often without the breaks that perhaps you deserved. Now is the time to come into form and I can see you keeping it up and staying up.

I am also looking foward to seeing Sunderland go down in your place. Now that would be good ;)

Cheers Moff, you're a better person than me.
It's a poor PL this season, think Burnley & QPR may be down already, anyone from ourselves, Sunderland, Hull, Villa & even Newcastle.
Would be funny to see the 'sleeping giant' that is the barcodes back down there.

pusbccfc

I'd rather Sunderland go down than Leicester as well!

The Lurker

Can't believe I'm reading this. Cov fans wanting leciester to stay up! It's embarrassing. I was pissed off yesterday firstly with the performance of ours and secondly to see Leicester out the bottom 3. Alarming how much times change. Only 2008 when they went down and we stayed up. Feels like a bad dream

CJ_covblaze

As much as it pains me to say it I would rather them stay up than all three promoted sides going straight back down.

Users who are viewing this thread