What annoys you about SBT? (1 Viewer)

BenInTurin

Facebook User
The new post thing:

Sometimes I click on it and there be a nice little list of threads to read through, 10 minutes later and it's all disappeared and been replaced with a notice that there isn't anything new! (Note: I've not finished going through the list)

BenInTurin

Facebook User
and....

Don't know why but it annoys me that there are two links to new posts: New posts and New Posts/Threads

Nick

Administrator
Having to log on to browse subjects, I find that annoying but what surprises me is it seems to take an age for some subscribers to respond to threads. This site should be frequented and used by many more people and I suspect it will be soon as Gmk is very unreliable! Good luck .PUSB

It should let you browse without logging in now :)

6 Generations

Help please! When i logged in yesterday the "Chat box" option was on the screen, you know the one that is apparent on matchdays, I cannot now seem to find it!! Could you please tell me how to? Thank you.

6 Generations

Ok, sorry to be such a computer illiterate, but i have just logged in again and "The Chat box", has appeared. Now i think my issue is that if i navigate to another area, i cannot, then seem to locate it again. Does that make sense, do i make sense, indeed, does anything make sense anymore???? Right, just about to post this and then i shall try again..........

Nick

Administrator
I can have a look. It just means maintaining it :)

As I said in the PM I am look into turning the site into more than just a forum so might need volunteers to help out.

Coventry La La La

I can have a look. It just means maintaining it :)

As I said in the PM I am look into turning the site into more than just a forum so might need volunteers to help out.

I said earlyier in the season about a top goalscorers list just let me update it won't take much effort no one scores

dilligaf

having to scroll back to the top of the page to get back to the forum
the quick nav box isn't quick and dosn't allow you to go to the forum home page

ok the quick nav will take me back to forum home
but couldn't it be easier

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
having to scroll back to the top of the page to get back to the forum
the quick nav box isn't quick and dosn't allow you to go to the forum home page

ok the quick nav will take me back to forum home
but couldn't it be easier

I don't get what you mean?

If you click on forum it takes you back.

egastap

Nick: I find that the amount of space given to each post is way too much and causes a lot of scrolling down. Even with a mouse wheel it's a pain in the derriere. Just look at Jim Thor (above)....it takes up the whole screen....for a one-liner. Thanks, and great forum!

Nick

Administrator
Nick: I find that the amount of space given to each post is way too much and causes a lot of scrolling down. Even with a mouse wheel it's a pain in the derriere. Just look at Jim Thor (above)....it takes up the whole screen....for a one-liner. Thanks, and great forum!

What size screen do you have?

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Nick I'm not sure it's to do with SBT more the cookies as every time i leave the page just recently it signs me out?

It also has coincided with a recent Firefox update do you know anyway to get around this?

Cobi Jones's Dreads

It was that new Firefox update was a bag of shit, downloaded chrome and everything is just dandy so it's all good :)

Users who are viewing this thread