What are Sisu's motives for staying? (2 Viewers)

Grendel

And you're not?

If tax payers lost out yes id be angry - with the council as they will have had to have done something wrong in their process.

Sky Blue Kid

If tax payers lost out yes id be angry - with the council as they will have had to have done something wrong in their process.

How many court cases have SISU won over the years? Now ask yourself, How many court cases have SISU won when being in the wrong, but as Fisher would say..... We just batter the opposition till we win. Have you never thought the only reason they keep winning court cases they have a bottomless pit of money and whoever they are "Battering" just can't afford to "Fight their corner"?

Grendel

How many court cases have SISU won over the years? Now ask yourself, How many court cases have SISU won when being in the wrong, but as Fisher would say..... We just batter the opposition till we win. Have you never thought the only reason they keep winning court cases they have a bottomless pit of money and whoever they are "Battering" just can't afford to "Fight their corner"?

They've won none when they have been in the wrong.

Ian1779

FFS man!!! I never said Lord Justice Ryder said that. Read it properly I'm getting a f**king headache reading your shit. The Headline that I linked to says it. Are you f**king blind or what...... Is there anyone who knows how to explain to this idiot how the compensation would be paid/reclaimed by Central Government/CCC.... A little hint Ian1779... YOU wrote how it would by reclaimed ffs!

So now the headline is the fact. The one written by the CET??

I never disagreed with the assertion of how it would be paid. I disagreed with your scaremongering propaganda in which you glossed over the fact that potentially some wrong was done by one party and instead blamed the other for having the audacity to challenge it.

Sky Blue Kid

Well!... There's a turnaround from the Torchy, Grenduffy partnership shouting "We want SISU/CCFC to beat the crap out of CCC. Or do you deny this?

Sky Blue Kid

They've won none when they have been in the wrong.

So you think they've won every court case and not been to blame for anything? Don't forget Fisher said "We just batter the opposition into submission".... If you do, then I would suggest you're a very Naive man indeed.

Ian1779

I'll say again what I said earlier. Your hatred of SISU is such you can't rationally look at an argument.

Sky Blue Kid

So now the headline is the fact. The one written by the CET?? 

I never disagreed with the assertion of how it would be paid. I disagreed with your scaremongering propaganda in which you glossed over the fact that potentially some wrong was done by one party and instead blamed the other for having the audacity to challenge it.

I give up mate.... You sure your name isn't Tim Fisher?

Grendel

So you think they've won every court case and not been to blame for anything? Don't forget Fisher said "We just batter the opposition into submission".... If you do, then I would suggest you're a very Naive man indeed.

Show me a court case where that applies then.

You really should keep off the meths you know. It does you no good.

Sky Blue Kid

I'll say again what I said earlier. Your hatred of SISU is such you can't rationally look at an argument.

The whole point is I am being rational, The judge has said there may be Compensation to be paid out. He never said it would be Coventry tax payers that pay it out. The inevitability is.... As the Newspaper quite rightly says the Coventry tax payer will be where the compensation money will eventually come from... As you yourself said.. "In an increase of "Council Tax" which will be one of many other increases

Limey

Could have provided some wonga for a half decent striker and a winger to see us cement top 6 place.

Nick

Administrator
The whole point is I am being rational, The judge has said there may be Compensation to be paid out. He never said it would be Coventry tax payers that pay it out. The inevitability is.... As the Newspaper quite rightly says the Coventry tax payer will be where the compensation money will eventually come from... As you yourself said.. "In an increase of "Council Tax" which will be one of many other increases
But only if the council are found to have done something wrong..

Ian1779

The rational approach is to be rightly concerned about impact on normal people but moreover to be looking to hold the parties that may be in the wrong to account.

Sky Blue Kid

The rational approach is to be rightly concerned about impact on normal people but moreover to be looking to hold the parties that may be in the wrong to account.

And the party, in your eyes is CCC. I hope for the sake of the people of Coventry that you're 100% wrong.

letsallsingtogether

I think I read it in an article concerning wage budgets around the beginning of the season.

In addition - which in truth is slightly conjecture - we have the third biggest average gate at home - by some margin from 4th. This would help to generate a reasonable sized playing budget.

But you forget that Walsall make millions from that Sunday car boot sale

Sky Blue Kid

And I'll say this... My hatred of SISU started from the moment I heard they were interested in taking control of our Football Club. I've never waivered in my hatred for them, and never will. To this day I will say this. The day they go won't be a day too soon.

Ian1779

And the party, in your eyes is CCC. I hope for the sake of the people of Coventry that you're 100% wrong.

I'm more interested in the truth after everything that has happened since we even began to consider the move to the Ricoh.

Both parties are morally bankrupt - that much we can agree on. SISU moving us to Northampton is on the same level as the council selling the Ricoh to Wasps.

Sky Blue Kid

I'm more interested in the truth after everything that has happened since we even began to consider the move to the Ricoh.

Both parties are morally bankrupt - that much we can agree on. SISU moving us to Northampton is on the same level as the council selling the Ricoh to Wasps.

Or SISU battering some poor little business into submission and technically stealing said business.

dutchman

Just wondering why Sisu are still here. The own a club without a stadium. Gates are weak. They will need to spend to get Coventry promoted.

Is the effort they are putting in really with their while?

Yes, the directors do quite well out of it. All the proceeds from the disposal of assets go to Sisu while all the running costs become debts of the club.

Why not sell up and give someone else a go?

Because nobody in their right mind would buy it, they'd just be buying the club's debts and no assets. And Sisu can call in those debts at any time they like.

NorthernWisdom

Be interesting to see if Burton do the same as Yeovil as I can only see them struggling next year and once the momentum has gone, saying that based only tipping ability they will get promoted 

I rate Clough as an excellent, truly excellent manager who'd have been ideally suited to a 60s or 70s managerial gig, where a club'd give him time to build.

For his own sake, he should jump as soon as he gets a bigger chance, though!

If we can't go up, the likes of Burton going up give me back a little faith in football, whatever happens next season.

stupot07

Turned outwell for them, too.
Yep, it was always going to be difficult when you only get an average of 6.5k attendances in the championship. They could have been in a far worse position of they'd have thrown money at the club and spent beyond their means.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Covstu

TM was warning everyone to not get carried away long before we looked like slipping pointing to his previous experience with Middlesborough. Seems to me it's the standard that is unrealistic expectations of the fans is the problem not the standard the manager was setting himself. If people cared to listen to him instead of getting carried away they'd probably not be so disapointed now. They only have themselves to blame because they didn't heed the warning, seems TM understood how good this team was all along if you actually listen to what he's been saying all season.
Absolutely spot on.

stupot07

TM was warning everyone to not get carried away long before we looked like slipping pointing to his previous experience with Middlesborough. Seems to me it's the standard that is unrealistic expectations of the fans is the problem not the standard the manager was setting himself. If people cared to listen to him instead of getting carried away they'd probably not be so disapointed now. They only have themselves to blame because they didn't heed the warning, seems TM understood how good this team was all along if you actually listen to what he's been saying all season.
Whilst he did warn against getting carried, 4 wins and 19 points in 22 games is unacceptable regardless of whether our expectations were unrealistic.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread