What are we doing? (1 Viewer)

bawtryneal

Right, one club is being linked for a multi million pound offer for a 17 goal striker in the Championship. The other trying to get a player who a club who finished below them don’t want. I’ll leave it up to you to decide who’s showing more ambition

Let's see who finishes higher in the Championship next season shall we ?

Samo

Right, one club is being linked for a multi million pound offer for a 17 goal striker in the Championship. The other trying to get a player who a club who finished below them don’t want. I’ll leave it up to you to decide who’s showing more ambition

You mean like when we signed Gyokeres who Swansea didn't want? Hope we don't make that mistake again! 🤔

Hutch11

Doesn't matter which player it is or which club, if they're offered a substantial increase on their wages ambition doesn't come into it

CDK

Can understand if Gyokeres went to a premier league club, but If the reports are correct and Gyokeres maybe on his way to Middleborough what is our club doing ? if he goes what will this show the fans? why cannot we match Middleborough wages to keep him? particularly as both clubs are a similar size but our owner is reportedly worth 10 times more than the Middleborough owner if you believe the figures

Joy Seppala net worth 2.5 billion v Steve Gibson net worth 270 million
CBS Ground capacity 32,609 v Middleborough fc 34,742
CCFC average attendance 19,541 Middleborough 21,825
She really worth that?wow

SkyBlueMatt

The management , the players and the fans all want to be Premier league. The owners only want to balance the books. If all clubs played by those rules it would be great……but sadly they don’t .
This is how I want the club to be run, as long as they are not taking money out of the club, I want us to be as self sufficient as it can be in this modern era. We've been through it before and I never want to again.

Its just rumours, the OP is looking for any excuse to shit his pants and create a negative reaction.

If rumours are to be believed, Elvis is still alive. He's mega rich, would people be happy him buying the club eventhough he is American?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread