What are you currently listening to? (4 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
That song does my head in!

I have a bit of niche on :)

Bluegirl

Ive had my ipod on all afternoon...listening to all the Coldplay albums....going to see them in December...cant wait.
Im a big fan

pagey89

Ive had my ipod on all afternoon...listening to all the Coldplay albums....going to see them in December...cant wait.
Im a big fan

lucky sod, mate has tickets for somewhere in england too, his girl bought to him for his 21st birthday

Jimthor

[video=youtube;ZoGyauCkUMM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoGyauCkUMM[/video]

Nick

Administrator
I have a bit of old school on:

[video=youtube;lwD1vQ_Gw2A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwD1vQ_Gw2A[/video]

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Which songs? The first two albums were unbelievable!:D

Recently got the new album Renegades which led me to go buy a couple of the older albums I was missing from my collection - Picture of Perfect Youth, Yesterday Went Too Soon and Swim. Listening to YWTS the most at the moment, I love Anaesthetic, Radioman and You're My Evergreen. Most people only know Buck Rogers and Just A Day though...

Jimthor

I've not listened to Feeder in years (apart from when Just A Day comes on in clubs, which i go mad for!). Used to love the 2nd album (Comfort In Sound, i think?) years ago, it's probably still buried in the house somewhere, i'll hafta dig it out! Going to go and listen to Come Back Around on youtube now, used to be one of my favourite songs back in the day!

jmortega

Recently got the new album Renegades which led me to go buy a couple of the older albums I was missing from my collection - Picture of Perfect Youth, Yesterday Went Too Soon and Swim. Listening to YWTS the most at the moment, I love Anaesthetic, Radioman and You're My Evergreen. Most people only know Buck Rogers and Just A Day though...

I prefer Polythene to YWTS for its heavier sound, but don't get me wrong, its still a really good album! Anaesthetic, Insomnia, Radioman, Hole In My Head and more are all class songs.;)

There are a load of people who just know Feeder from their Buck Rogers days like you say and don't bother listening to anything else by them, but I guess it's their loss.

What's the new album like by the way? I've heard a couple of songs and Grant obviously still knows how to write a good melody, but some of the lyrics are...interesting. Is Renegades any good?:)

jmortega

I've not listened to Feeder in years (apart from when Just A Day comes on in clubs, which i go mad for!). Used to love the 2nd album (Comfort In Sound, i think?) years ago, it's probably still buried in the house somewhere, i'll hafta dig it out! Going to go and listen to Come Back Around on youtube now, used to be one of my favourite songs back in the day!

The second album was Yesterday Went Too Soon mate, I think you have the fourth one. You should start listening to them again, they have done better songs than Just A Day, just not in that crazy fast way!:D

Jimthor

The second album was Yesterday Went Too Soon mate, I think you have the fourth one. You should start listening to them again, they have done better songs than Just A Day, just not in that crazy fast way!:D

Jeezus haha, they've released more than i knew! I always quite liked their stuff anyway, that was a good album and i had the one after it too which i also listened to a bit back in the day. Will hafta get back on the Feeder again i reckon!
I'm the same with Foo Fighters, keep meaning to go back to them because i always like what i hear and a few years ago i LOVED them! Just a matter of getting it all onto the ipod ha.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I prefer Polythene to YWTS for its heavier sound, but don't get me wrong, its still a really good album! Anaesthetic, Insomnia, Radioman, Hole In My Head and more are all class songs.;)

There are a load of people who just know Feeder from their Buck Rogers days like you say and don't bother listening to anything else by them, but I guess it's their loss.

What's the new album like by the way? I've heard a couple of songs and Grant obviously still knows how to write a good melody, but some of the lyrics are...interesting. Is Renegades any good?:)

Renegades is a good album but you do have to give it a chance, it takes a few listens to get into. They've gone back to more towards their earlier heavier sound. Worth getting the version with the bonus tracks cos the 2 bonus tracks are excellent. They are apparantly releasing another album this year with softer songs on..

Users who are viewing this thread