What are you doing with your non-CCFC Saturday today? (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

I worked all day. I have a December 29th deadline to meet and won't be able to do it without working evenings and weekends.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I worked all day. I have a December 29th deadline to meet and won't be able to do it without working evenings and weekends.
What is it you do Gazolba? It just seems a long way off, having to work evenings and week-ends fulfilling a deadline. Are you writing something?

Gazolba

What is it you do Gazolba? It just seems a long way off, having to work evenings and week-ends fulfilling a deadline. Are you writing something?
Developing a computer application. Our boss committed to an unrealistic deadline to her boss and now we are paying for it.

Houchens Head

Developing a computer application. Our boss committed to an unrealistic deadline to her boss and now we are paying for it.
Hope you get a decent bonus for all the work you put in!

W

westcountry_skyblue

Staffy puppy, 12 weeks old today.

Got her from the RSPCA where they had taken her Mother in two weeks before she was due to give birth.

7398-4295d83ec3a33898763451fd156027a9.jpg
7399-ac4a28efc65607dc9bc0e30342cddf75.jpg
Lovely little dog/bitch,I was also thinking that the wet grass will ruin the suede on your Adidas mate!!

Houchens Head

Staffy puppy, 12 weeks old today.

Got her from the RSPCA where they had taken her Mother in two weeks before she was due to give birth.

7398-4295d83ec3a33898763451fd156027a9.jpg
7399-ac4a28efc65607dc9bc0e30342cddf75.jpg
She's a little cracker LG! Not often you see one with a dark patch! Great!

Users who are viewing this thread