what did birmingham protest about? (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Because St Andrews is a crap ground?

CJ_covblaze

Probably something to do with Carson Yeung being allowed to own the club whilst spending more time in court than Pete Sampras and Peter Pannu conspiring with him to destroy the club.

dilligaf

That's kind of like saying everyone from Coventry sounds like they have a Leicester accent

You have to know that coventry is not in the West midlands nor the east midlands but bang smack in the middle and
has an accent that is exceedingly rare.
Unlike birmingham or leicester we (coventry) have a cathedral to spare, and we don't look in the bins for our dinner.
And a dead dog is not a treat :sarcasm:

Captain_Slackbladder

TBH I know a fair few Blues fans and they are sound and also sympathetic to our situation. They hate Villa more than we do.. and have generally never been anti Cov. Even the Zulu's who rocked up a few years ago don't have a great issue with us. We are in the shit, they are not in a good place - is there anything wrong with clubs uniting over this? I fucking hate Villa, I detest them, but they are part of football history, I would sooner rather support their cause than support some absolute c!!nts who care nothing about the people of the west midlands, their history or anything else... That said - if we got Villa in the cup - this thread may have to be eradicated.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
You have to know that coventry is not in the West midlands nor the east midlands but bang smack in the middle and
has an accent that is exceedingly rare.
Bang on! We are - and always will be as far as I'm concerned - Coventry, WARWICKSHIRE! Stuff the horrible sounding Metropolitan "West Midlands"!

Users who are viewing this thread