What Do Cov Fans Really Want For Christmas? (1 Viewer)

* Peace on Earth & good will to all Villa & Leicester fans?

* Lionel Messi decides to have a career move & signs for L1 Coventry City?

* Carl Baker to have the Cov badge added to his tattoo collection (with Capt.)?

* SISU & ACL have Jerry Springer & Judge Judy to mediate rent issue?

* Win lottery, buy Ricoh & give SISU 10 million to invest for you?

* Something a little more personal? Care to share?

ccfcway

I remember when SISU took over the club, and , i kid you not, the 1st question that CWR asked Ranson was "do you intend to keep Michael Mifsud ?"

Keeping DMC would be great, but it wont be long term

Playing at Wembley for a Cov Fan is almost a once in a lifetime experience !

Mucca Mad Boys

I remember when SISU took over the club, and , i kid you not, the 1st question that CWR asked Ranson was "do you intend to keep Michael Mifsud ?"

Keeping DMC would be great, but it wont be long term

Playing at Wembley for a Cov Fan is almost a once in a lifetime experience !

Keep McG and get into play-off final... We get both.

ccfcway

2 rounds away from wembley

or SISU forking out to keep the league top scorer, and us maintaining current form for the next 20 games, despite the majority being against teams above us

There is a good chance we wont do either, but i know which one is more realisitic

I want some decent owners. That way we could get a lot of other things too, like the rent payed, better transfer budgets AND David McGoldrick. Everyones a winner. Hate to say it, but i dont think santa has a big position at CCFC lol

covcity4life

a rent agreement which actually leaves cov in a good strong position going forward so we can look forward to many years with robins at the helm.

and if can be greedy a JPT and playoff final WIN!

hamil99

Facebook User
I want some decent owners. That way we could get a lot of other things too, like the rent payed, better transfer budgets AND David McGoldrick. Everyones a winner. Hate to say it, but i dont think santa has a big position at CCFC lol

Stole the words from my mouth mate. I dream of the day ccfc, the stadium, ryton and the area around, are owned by a commity of cov fans, with the clubs best interest at heart. Carry on dreaming I guess..

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I only had an apple and a two-shilling coin in my christmas stocking when I were a lad! :(

(Mind you, I couldn't wait to get the stockings off! The suspenders were killing me!)

ccfcway

5 olympic rings
4 of Robins words
3 paying the rent
2 of Kirklands Gloves
and Richie Partridge in a Pear Tree

WillieStanley

It's been a long time since our fans have just wanted things to stay the same on the pitch!! Reasons to be cheerful!

sky_blue_up_north

Win the JPT, Sign McGoalrick, top ten, sort out this stupid arena crap.

Users who are viewing this thread