What do you want to see on Sky Blues Talk? (1 Viewer)

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Like a downloads section? Seems a good idea, if illegal.

This is definitely a delicate subject, as a rule it is not illegal for the website although it is illegal for the person that upped the content to the filehoster. There would need to be a list of rules regarding the content being posted and it would need to be heavily moderated.

On the other hand I could contribute heavily to a downloads section.

Hows about some single men .... Lol ...id come here way more often .........

But on a realistic suggestion ... how about games and comps like the ebay thing we had before ?

As for the ebay thing. I personally didnt like it that much and I would prefer it to have a thread of its own rather that filling up the forums. The arcade is great though.... if its possible i'd look at adding more games :p

skyblueprincess

As for the ebay thing. I personally didnt like it that much and I would prefer it to have a thread of its own rather that filling up the forums. The arcade is great though.... if its possible i'd look at adding more games :p

I don't mean the ebay adds thing they got in me wick too , i meant the Competition nick ran regarding e bay

jphccfc

Any plans to make it Tapatalk compatible (Tapatalk is a iphone/android app that allows for simple forum viewing and responding capability)

jphccfc

what about getting a live chat for match days - they had one on another cov forum and it was pretty good on Match day especially for the ex pats who cant get to the games!

jphccfc

No I mean auto update the thread with the live chat comments not sure if its possible but could make for an interesting thread

Would be good to have an auto update the score during a live match too not sure how feasible that is though

Nick

Administrator
I don't think that is possible :( I am not sure how it would be done!

The live score would be good, I am not sure if there is a source that I can take it from though!

I did used to have the sky sports score centre embedded on the site though but not sure if that would still work!

jphccfc

yeh sky sports centre embedded would be cool, would be good to get a ticker going with the scores on match day.
I don't think that is possible :( I am not sure how it would be done!

The live score would be good, I am not sure if there is a source that I can take it from though!

I did used to have the sky sports score centre embedded on the site though but not sure if that would still work!

Nick

Administrator
Yeah I could put a Live Chat on and make it for people with a certain amount of posts to stop people signing up and arguing about Leicester or something on there?

We did have one on there before but because the site was not very active there would be messages from 3 weeks ago still sat there so I took it off!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Couldn't you set the chat so that it's only available during a certain time and when it closes off make it wipe the days chat log so it starts fresh the next day? Maybe have it turn off at 10-11pm and re-open again sometime in the morning. I can't see why anyone would want to be on it early hours in the morning unless they're in a different time zone in which case they'd probably be talking to themself anyway! Just a thought if old chat logs clog up the capacity of the site... Not entirely sure how it all works!

dilligaf

for the arcade
quote" Post Requirement to Play: 10" is that per day or overall?
if it's

Last edited:

dilligaf

it's per day then anyone can post like this and

dilligaf

any chance of a spell checker
i left school at 15 and spelling is my weak point

T

TrevorsathisPeake

Doesnt it take away from the forum though,good as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread