What formation should MR play today? (1 Viewer)

Otis

Yep, be 4-5-1 for sure.

We need to create but have more protection for our back four.

Walking Bird

As long as the ball goes "Forward" the old boy in block 15 will be happy.

Evans1883

4-2-3-1 don't like the way we've changed the formation just to suit 1 player.he should adapt to our style

skybluedude

Yeovil are in good form, so I would suspect a 4-5-1 and possibly going 4-4-2 if we go behind and need to get a goal.

ohitsaidwalker king power

4-5-1... or 4-1-4-1 Jennings being the screen in front of Edge and Wood.. I think we can play 4-4-2.. but against certain less mobile teams only- Yeovil for me demand 4-5-1

JulianDarbyFTW

Remember the stick AT got for a draw v Yeovil? I think I'd take a draw today to be honest. A win is what we need, but a loss could see the wheels fall off the promotion campaign. 4231 all the way for me.

Grendel

We all know Elliott can play in it as we saw against MK dons so why not drop Clarke

Because his goal scoring record is hugely superior to Elliot.

Sick Boy

Remember the stick AT got for a draw v Yeovil? I think I'd take a draw today to be honest. A win is what we need, but a loss could see the wheels fall off the promotion campaign. 4231 all the way for me.

Yet another myth to add to the many that surround the legend.

He hardly got any stick at all, some even said that it could prove to be a good point and that they could be up there at the end of the season.

Covstu

a win is a must today to keep the pace off and to get Yeovil off our backs. start with 4-5-1 and stick another striker on if we need to look for that goal later in the day. It is vital that we control the centre of the park today.

Users who are viewing this thread