What if ACL ... (1 Viewer)

Godiva

... were owned solely by CCC?
What if a charity had never been involved?
Would it had made any difference to the negotiations?
Would there ever have been a rent strike?
Would we the fans have demanded the city to sell ACL to the club at the prize of the mortgage?
Would this have ever gone to the court?

Just asking.

James Smith

Would we the fans have demanded the city to sell ACL to the club at the prize of the mortgage?

Just asking.

Yes I think so, SISU obviously don't want to pay the rent and rejected very good offers, the charity is irrelevant it's just got a seat (or two?) on the board and could be out voted.

Nonleagueherewecome

What If sisu had payed the rent

Well they will argue the rent would still be 1.3m, but then, is an 900k discount any use if you still won't pay it? And was any of it worth it to find ourselves at this end-game? Nope.

wingy

I think the fact Higgs were in the equation weakened the Councils hand to be honest .
A slightly devisive component in terms of allowing SISU to use them as a stalking horse into the detail of ACL's existence.

Delboycov

What if SISU had actually carried through on their promise to buy into the stadium at the beginning of their tenure as promised instead of giving us years of false promises?

J

Jack Griffin

What if Kevin Thornton hadn't wasted his talent & Freddy Eastwood had been the player Coleman thought he was?

Sky Blue Pete

Just asking.
Once again I think you are defending the indefensible!!

dongonzalos

Just asking.

Think SISU would have paid up as a private company would have been completely ruthless back with them from the off.

Not just a charity but a council as well who care about the fans

RoboCCFC90

What if Kevin Thornton hadn't wasted his talent & Freddy Eastwood had been the player Coleman thought he was?

I would have been truly shocked mate

Users who are viewing this thread