What if ? (1 Viewer)

westendunited

The council were to sell to sisu. Would you be happy ? Personally I have had enough of this shit and just want my team home no matter what.

Florence1898

The Council cannot sell to SISU, they only own 50%, they could sell the freehold but why would they, and with 41 years left on the lease that would not give them any control. I wish people would get to grips with the situation, ACL is an independently registered Company, not owned by the Council, the Directors make the decisions for ACL not CCC Members.

westendunited

Sorry for not getting to grips but to be brutally honest I find the whole situation extremely boring and confusing. Just want to watch my team on a sat afternoon.

Moff

How is that possible on a Freehold estate?

I dont know, but didnt realise it was impossible. Please impart your expert knowledge that if the freehold wasnt sold to the club that that could not happen.

(FFS it was an honest based idea that I would love to happen but yet again some miserable sod comes on and fekkin argues the fekking toss, ffs some people arent happy unless constantly moaning)

quinn1971

Sorry for not getting to grips but to be brutally honest I find the whole situation extremely boring and confusing.just want to watch my team on a sat afternoon.

Agree mate...anything to get them back to the ricoh...bored of it too, as if sisu otium acl council give a shit about the fans.sell it to them, it's not as if things can get any worse is it ?

Tonylinc

I dont know, but didnt realise it was impossible. Please impart your expert knowledge that if the freehold wasnt sold to the club that that could not happen.

(FFS it was an honest based idea that I would love to happen but yet again some miserable sod comes on and fekkin argues the fekking toss, ffs some people arent happy unless constantly moaning)
|I'm not moaning, all I'm doing is pointing out that on Freehold sale it is not possible to impose restrictions such as those you suggest. Sorry to have upset you

Moff

|I'm not moaning, all I'm doing is pointing out that on Freehold sale it is not possible to impose restrictions such as those you suggest. Sorry to have upset you

Sorry! I was just having a moment. That was my 'I wish this was all a bad dream re CCFC meltdown' I have regained my composure now and hope you accept my apologies!

skybluesam1987

I am sick of the situation too but if the council sold to Sisu could we ever trust them to do the right thing for the football club? If they were to decide that even with the club and the arena together they could make more money by knocking it down and building on it what would stop them? It wouldn't be the first time the ground has been sold from beneath us. I know people will say it could never happen but with Sisu and their army of lawyers I wouldn't trust them.

fernandopartridge

The Council cannot sell to SISU, they only own 50%, they could sell the freehold but why would they, and with 41 years left on the lease that would not give them any control. I wish people would get to grips with the situation, ACL is an independently registered Company, not owned by the Council, the Directors make the decisions for ACL not CCC Members.

CCC has equal voting rights as a director in ACL as the charity. It's hardly genuinely independent.

Users who are viewing this thread