what to do when your bored (1 Viewer)

suzoooooo

i couldnt sleep last night so have been up all night its 6.00 in the mornin g and im bored stiff (and starting stupid threads:D) no i thought it would be good to find out what anyone does to cure there boredom . could be links to quizzes games or joke sites or summat else:D:D

Bunnykins

When Not starting Stupid Threads :D I Read or Take The Dog out, or Jump on my partner :oops:

Have you ever found though that if it's Early hours and you can't sleep and you just lie there The World seems a very lonely place? Or is that just me? :rolleyes:

You live quite close to me. I've just noticed.

suzoooooo

When Not starting Stupid Threads :D I Read or Take The Dog out, or Jump on my partner :oops:

Have you ever found though that if it's Early hours and you can't sleep and you just lie there The World seems a very lonely place? Or is that just me? :rolleyes:

You live quite close to me. I've just noticed.

yes ive noticed that but then i just come chat on the pc :) you can guarentee someones still awake:) i do live quite close to you :D

Bunnykins

It's Totally Dead, Only me and you here. :D Do you think all the others are off doing something Exciting :D

G

Gregsy!!

The others are off avoiding you weidos!! :D:D:D
when im bored i watch the city playlike clowns...they always make me laugh!! :D:D

Bunnykins

:eek::eek::eek: Wierdo's. How VERY DARE you.

158676l4dsuesu75.gif
frypan.gif
chainsaw-smilie.gif

suzoooooo

im not answering that;) heres some questions for wen your bored
At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
What is Satan's last name?
Why do doctors leave the room when you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.​

If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity?
If you are asked to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and your the main witness, what if you say "no"?
If you were to get drunk in a country where the drinking limit is under 21, and went to the states and were still over the limit, could they arrest you for underage drinking even though you did not do the drinking in the states.
Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron? .
If a lesbian has sex with other women but never with another man is she still considered a virgin?
If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?
Why is the Lone Ranger called 'Lone' if he always has his Indian friend Tonto with him?
When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?
Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
If a baby's leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn't come out until 12:01, which day was he born on?
Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?​

Why do we sing "Rock a bye baby" to lull a baby to sleep when the song is about putting your baby in a tree and letting the wind crash the cradle on the ground?
If parents say, "Never take candy from strangers" then why do we celebrate Halloween?
Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?
Why do we put suits in a garment bag and put garments in a suitcase?
Can cannibals be arrested for being under the influence of alcohol (e.g. drunk-driving) if they have eaten someone who was drunk?
If Mars had earthquakes would they be called marsquakes?
If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?
Why is it called a funny bone, when if you hit it, it's not funny at all?
Do you wake up or open your eyes first?
Why do overalls have bel loops, since they are held up at the top by the straps?
What would happen to the sea's water level if every boat in the World was taken out of the water at the same time?
How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't grow in it?
If a bee is allergic to pollen would it get the hives?
Why does triangularly cut bread taste better than square bread?
Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
At what point in man's evolution did he start wiping his ass?
Do bald people get Dandruff?
Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?
Why do superheros wear their underwear on the outside of their clothes?​

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
Can you cry under water?
If you blew a bubble in space would it pop?
How did the first women ever to shave their legs know that the skin wouldn't just peel right off?
Why doesn't Winnie the Pooh ever get stung by the bees he messes with?
Why do they put holes in crackers?
What do people in China call their good plates?
Why don't woodpeckers get headaches when they slam their head on a tree all day?
If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?
If an escalotor breaks down, does it become stairs?
Why do we press the start button to turn off the computer?
How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?
Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?
Why does toilet bowl cleaner only come in the color blue?
When you're caught "between a rock and a hard place", is the rock not hard?
How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?​

Jodiebuck37

im not answering that;) heres some questions for wen your bored
At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
What is Satan's last name?
Why do doctors leave the room when you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.​

If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity?
If you are asked to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and your the main witness, what if you say "no"?
If you were to get drunk in a country where the drinking limit is under 21, and went to the states and were still over the limit, could they arrest you for underage drinking even though you did not do the drinking in the states.
Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron? .
If a lesbian has sex with other women but never with another man is she still considered a virgin?
If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?
Why is the Lone Ranger called 'Lone' if he always has his Indian friend Tonto with him?
When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?
Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
If a baby's leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn't come out until 12:01, which day was he born on?
Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?​

Why do we sing "Rock a bye baby" to lull a baby to sleep when the song is about putting your baby in a tree and letting the wind crash the cradle on the ground?
If parents say, "Never take candy from strangers" then why do we celebrate Halloween?
Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?
Why do we put suits in a garment bag and put garments in a suitcase?
Can cannibals be arrested for being under the influence of alcohol (e.g. drunk-driving) if they have eaten someone who was drunk?
If Mars had earthquakes would they be called marsquakes?
If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?
Why is it called a funny bone, when if you hit it, it's not funny at all?
Do you wake up or open your eyes first?
Why do overalls have bel loops, since they are held up at the top by the straps?
What would happen to the sea's water level if every boat in the World was taken out of the water at the same time?
How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't grow in it?
If a bee is allergic to pollen would it get the hives?
Why does triangularly cut bread taste better than square bread?
Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
At what point in man's evolution did he start wiping his ass?
Do bald people get Dandruff?
Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?
Why do superheros wear their underwear on the outside of their clothes?​

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
Can you cry under water?
If you blew a bubble in space would it pop?
How did the first women ever to shave their legs know that the skin wouldn't just peel right off?
Why doesn't Winnie the Pooh ever get stung by the bees he messes with?
Why do they put holes in crackers?
What do people in China call their good plates?
Why don't woodpeckers get headaches when they slam their head on a tree all day?
If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?
If an escalotor breaks down, does it become stairs?
Why do we press the start button to turn off the computer?
How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?
Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?
Why does toilet bowl cleaner only come in the color blue?
When you're caught "between a rock and a hard place", is the rock not hard?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?​

thats cool!!! theyre rele good Q's! lol... got me thinkin neways!

skyblueosiris

I alwys find listening to music is a good way to solve boredom. Either that or staring into space. Either suits me. Basically anything that lets me get lost in my own thoughts and/or be creative.

Bunnykins

Thats a good idea for a NEW Topic. Who would you love to Throw Darts at if you Could :D

im-confused

The arcade is boring anyway. All the games are the same, and there's not enough people to compete against to make it worth while.

Bunnykins

C'mon I'm Confused get in there and play some Games ....

Users who are viewing this thread