What's the best only fools and horses episode/special (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

personally my favourite is To hull and back

Covrock

When Dell boy went to lean on the bar trying to be cool. Went flying. Thought it was hilarious, until I was pissed and I did it. Yeah not cool in front of the chicks.

steve82

Many a good episodes of only fools and horses, a loosing streak, to hull and back, jolly boys outing, Miami twice was not bad either.

chiefdave

Which one was that?
There was several references to Paki in the earlier series, things like Del referring to the Paki shop. They've since been edited but John Sullivan was very critical of that saying it was in common use at the time and you shouldn't retrospectively censor racism as its a record of how things were at a certain point.

rondog1973

The earlier episodes with Grandad were always better. Got increasingly sentimental and family orientated until in the end it became comparable with shite like 'My Family'.

Fave episode is the card game one featuring the exchange:

Del boy: I knew you was cheating Boycie.
Boycie: Oh yeah, how?
Del boy: That weren't the hand I dealt you....

steve82

Correct, the budget only allowed for the one chandelier. Supposedly the crew was in stitches as del and Rodney filmed it.
Grandad's cool calm attitude makes it too.... I wish you'd of said something.. I was working on the other one!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Correct, the budget only allowed for the one chandelier. Supposedly the crew was in stitches as del and Rodney filmed it.
Grandad's cool calm attitude makes it too.... I wish you'd of said something.. I was working on the other one!
Yes the way grandad comes down the stairs with a proud as punch smile

Kingokings204

Best ever show.

I like to hull and back also. But all great.

Best line ever

"we are in the middle of the coldest winter for 2 million year, the weather man is laying odds on a new ice age and this dipstick goes out and buys out ammer solaire"

Hahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread