Whats the Craic? (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

Couple of lads I know have started a podcast. Basically talking to a different fan each week and talking CCFC related stories. Favourite game, first game etc. Just pub talk basically. Theyve got interviews with Moz Baker and CJ already out. Also Katie Stafford (those on twitter may know her) they've already interviewed a few ex players and released their interview with Stephen Bywater. Some good stories and well worth a listen. If anybody is interested on going on the pod and having a chat, let know and ill pass it on to the lads and see what they say.
Link is for the Bywater pod on Spotify but there is already about 8 different episodes out there. Im sure if anybody is interested they'll find the rest.

Just been told that their interview with Kirkland comes out on Thursday. Seems to be a GK theme going on so far....

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pastythegreat

That’s about 4 podcasts we’ve got for the club now. We are FUCKING MASSIVE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In fairness, unlike the other podcasts that is the same 2/3 lads talking about this weeks games and predictions etc, its 2 lads with a different fan each week talking about that fan and their history and experiences of supporting CCFC. Its less about the club now and whats happening and more about everyday fans and their love for the club.

ms639

In fairness, unlike the other podcasts that is the same 2/3 lads talking about this weeks games and predictions etc, its 2 lads with a different fan each week talking about that fan and their history and experiences of supporting CCFC. Its less about the club now and whats happening and more about everyday fans and their love for the club.

Starting to think that you might in fact be one of the ‘couple of lads you know’

pastythegreat

Starting to think that you might in fact be one of the ‘couple of lads you know’

Nah, they originally asked me and touted it that the 3 of us were gonna do it but they're recording and releasing 2 pods a week atm. I aint got the time for that. Im far too busy doing nothing
I have known Neil donkeys years though so will happily push this for him. Ill most likely go on as a guest though

SkyBlueCoco88

I am one of the co hosts and I can confirm Pasty has no part in it nobody needs to hear his voice twice a week it’s bad enough hearing mine! We have a different fan and ex player each week so if anyone wants to come and have a chat we are more than happy to talk to you. We discuss first games, best away days, players past and an all time City 11 that you have seen live. We have recorded with Chris Kirkland as Pasty said and have recorded with Chris Birchall, Robbie Simpson and Andy Morrell last week. We also have Richard Shaw and Paul Williams booked in for this week so some great stories to hear.
Hope you enjoy it and like I said if you want to come and share your story just drop me a message 💙

ms639

I am one of the co hosts and I can confirm Pasty has no part in it nobody needs to hear his voice twice a week it’s bad enough hearing mine! We have a different fan and ex player each week so if anyone wants to come and have a chat we are more than happy to talk to you. We discuss first games, best away days, players past and an all time City 11 that you have seen live. We have recorded with Chris Kirkland as Pasty said and have recorded with Chris Birchall, Robbie Simpson and Andy Morrell last week. We also have Richard Shaw and Paul Williams booked in for this week so some great stories to hear.
Hope you enjoy it and like I said if you want to come and share your story just drop me a message 💙

Sounds class mate, will brighten up my morning walk, I'm running out of content and routes right now! Might take you up on the offer to chat on the pod!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Don’t know the lads personally but I’ve listened to a few of the podcasts, they are firing them out at a great rate and have some really good guests
More power to them

Adge

I’m not sure people are really interested in what some spotty teenager with a YouTube account who thinks they are important are the best people to invite onto a podcast.
Ex players are always a bonus but Shaw/Williams etc have already been done to death by others. Try and get some original guests (like Bywater) which would be the way forward.

SkyBlueCoco88

I’m not sure people are really interested in what some spotty teenager with a YouTube account who thinks they are important are the best people to invite onto a podcast.
Ex players are always a bonus but Shaw/Williams etc have already been done to death by others. Try and get some original guests (like Bywater) which would be the way forward.
We are trying to cover all areas of the fan base, our analytical data shows our listeners are scattered across ages 16-59 so we need to cater to all ages, hence why we invited some younger guests. In terms of ex players, we are again covering all bases, you mention Willams and Shaw have "been done to death" but we believe we have a unique format, one which the players we have spoken to agree is different to other podcasts they have done. We have already recorded with a few unique guests like Chris Birchall, Robbie Simpson and Andy Morrell and there are more in the pipeline that will surprise a few. Again, we are open to all suggestions and we welcome all feedback. This is something we started as a bit of a laugh 6 weeks ago and we are learning everyday.

DavidMCov92

But, did he say “is that the c**t who said I was finished and would be rotting in non-league by the age of 25 “? Asking for a friend.

Hello mate,

I’m that c**t you’re talking about. I’m sorry I voiced an opinion, admittedly in a poorly worded way.

We’re just trying to provide entertainment for fans through these times. Why don’t you come on for a chat mate? You might enjoy it and see that I’m not the old sex word you just called me.

#PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread