when are we going to play the second leg (1 Viewer)

wince

Back in December 1987 we played Scottish cup winners , St Mirren in the Anglo cup winners cup , we drew 1-1 in the first leg , still waiting for the return

Terry Gibson's perm

I remember the first game think it was a rare visit to the west end for me at that time.

chiefdave

They should arrange a pre-season game against them for the second leg. It would have to set a record for the longest between 1st and 2nd legs.

Gazolba

Can we get Helen Mirren to make an appearance?

Gynnsthetonic

They should arrange a pre-season game against them for the second leg. It would have to set a record for the longest between 1st and 2nd legs.
It would great be get to get it organised, if a trophy was at stake and played on a Saturday afternoon during pre season and the novelty of the tie being the longest between 2 legs we could take a few thousand to Paisley and have a cracking weekend away!
Maybe get the club to arrange at the start of the 2017 season

clint van damme

It would great be get to get it organised, if a trophy was at stake and played on a Saturday afternoon during pre season and the novelty of the tie being the longest between 2 legs we could take a few thousand to Paisley and have a cracking weekend away!
Maybe get the club to arrange at the start of the 2017 season
Don't think the two things are compatible mate!

The Reverend Skyblue

Surely the club should look into this, break a record at the same time. A good weekend up in Glasgow would put some hairs on our younger fans chests for sure

Last edited:

no_loyalty

I wouldn't bother playing this, St Mirren have a pretty impressive record in this competition

aloisiwouldhavescored

That's right, Dave Phillips scored for us and it was 1-1. Still got my programme from that match, rather dog-eared now I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread