When taxis gather in mock Solemnity (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Grendel:s anti Robins post hanging around like a seven day old fish in the fridge.

How many seasons has he tried to present us a banquet using the same dead fish?

All this Fish talk reminds me

Philosorapter

Apart from the table where we're doing better...

Yes, but last season ccfc was hampered by only playing away games at the start of the season.

Just saying, there's not much of a comparison looking at it in that way.

Greggs

Deserves sacking for turning the best midfield in the league to the worse, whilst making millions. Embarrassing

Grendel

Grendel will be right with his post at some point. Might be sooner than we think !!

He will definitely get until Christmas - king would inevitably get twitchy if we are still in the lower end of the table by then

bawtryneal

Maybe MR will not be as keen to stay as he was a year ago.
When DB goes he may follow fairly quickly either through his own choice or otherwise.

Grendel

Maybe MR will not be as keen to stay as he was a year ago.
When DB goes he may follow fairly quickly either through his own choice or otherwise.

The landscape is certainly different. I wouldn’t be surprised is he goes before seasons end

Grendel

Video Games GIF by Far Cry 6

It’s on its way

Grendel

There are 20,000 plus as well as him who are less than happy doesn't mean him or us want a change of manager.

King has shown he’s not exactly interested in peoples opinions

He’s also stated he wants as many people paying to see the product and looks at in from a commercial angle

So he’s seen £22 million spent, a situation developing where crowds are likely to be going down next season and if to trust the current set up to spend the money still available

fatso

King has shown he’s not exactly interested in peoples opinions

He’s also stated he wants as many people paying to see the product and looks at in from a commercial angle

So he’s seen £22 million spent, a situation developing where crowds are likely to be going down next season and if to trust the current set up to spend the money still available
We've had a bad couple of weeks, get over it.

Greggs

Didn't Sisu let us spend a bit of money when they took over, look how that ended up....

fatso

Coming from who's been spouting negativity, doom and gloom for two months, that really is hilarious.
I'm only negative about the new strikers.
I've never once suggested a taxi for MR!!!

And your comments are a joke considering you compared us to a league 2 side yesterday!

Users who are viewing this thread