When the home fans sat in the away end (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

so a few years back , when I think Coleman was manager and Mifsud was towards the end of his time with us, the home fans sat in the away end at the Ricoh
What I cant remember is where we put the away fans then

Just wondering - as if we could get enough home fans in (if not now but in the future) - could we relocate the away fans again

but cant for the life of me think where they sat

Evo1883

so a few years back , when I think Coleman was manager and Mifsud was towards the end of his time with us, the home fans sat in the away end at the Ricoh

Just wondering - as if we could get enough home fans in (if not now but in the future) - could we relocate the away fans again

The only time I remember sitting g in that stand was against Preston and they had half the stand and we had half ... it was a nightmare

skybluesam66

The only time I remember sitting g in that stand was against Preston and they had half the stand and we had half ... it was a nightmare
no it was a good half a season when any season ticket holder could move into that end - was the Jewson stand at the time

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Think it would make more sense to have the away fans in the North Stand (they can put up with the sun in their eyes) and then they can get on the coaches etc at that end of the ground while the majority of City fans would head in the opposite direction towards the Arena Shopping park. Wouldn't have the two sets of fans crossing each other as much.

Tommo1993

Think it would make more sense to have the away fans in the North Stand (they can put up with the sun in their eyes) and then they can get on the coaches etc at that end of the ground while the majority of City fans would head in the opposite direction towards the Arena Shopping park. Wouldn't have the two sets of fans crossing each other as much.

Yep. North stand, f*ck them off into the corner 25/26 area. Concourse not built for it though.

OldBedrocker

I had a season ticket there (moved from the telegraph stand). The had half the stand and we had the other half. But we only sat there a handful of times as they kept saying we had to sit somewhere else for safety reasons. Ended up going back to our old seats

dadgad

THIS! 👍👍

pusbccfc

Yep. North stand, f*ck them off into the corner 25/26 area. Concourse not built for it though.

All that would then happen is a loss of revenue for when the big boys come to town, a busy North Stand and a near empty South Stand?

Sky Blue Harry H

They will have thought about this aspect when the new stadium is built - away fans to be funnelled through the Mathematics students block, whilst home fans head to the bars at the Arts Centre.

Users who are viewing this thread