When will Leicester Away Tickets go on sale? (2 Viewers)

samccov1987

Have they sold out or have ticket master not put them on sale this morning?

Clubs Twitter seems really slow to put stuff out at the moment

stupot07

It wouldn't let me on before 10am. Got on there's no tickets.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

RegiswasGod

I keep refreshing, like a bellend who just keeps repeating the same thing over and over in the hope that something suddenly changes...

It won't, of course.

CCFC86

No seats found when you log on. Strange the club didn't announce that if it was sold out last night

hamertime

Was on 5 mins before 10 and kept refreshing nothing has come up. Probably sold yesterday would have been nice to tell people though.

Macca1987

Been refreshing for 26 mins, then it popped up with a ticket, selected it went to go to checkout and it said 'sorry no pricing available for this seat, please select another' lol

CCFC86

I got on then it wouldn't let me select my ticket 😡

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230725-102538.png
    Screenshot_20230725-102538.png
    126.5 KB · Views: 30

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Was on 5 mins before 10 and kept refreshing nothing has come up. Probably sold yesterday would have been nice to tell people though.

It hadn’t sold out last night. I am on 1080 and went on at 12ish last night and bought mine. The comments yesterday on here earlier in the day that we had almost sold out/hardly any left because we were on block M1 was bullshit trying to stir when we still had two other blocks to go on sale.

CV22SBA

It hadn’t sold out last night. I am on 1080 and went on at 12ish last night and bought mine. The comments yesterday on here earlier in the day that we had almost sold out/hardly any left because we were on block M1 was bullshit trying to stir when we still had two other blocks to go on sale.
Cuckoo! So we're given 4 blocks and sell over 2K in the first points window yet when you logon at midnight after the second points window has been open all day we still haven't opened two of the blocks?

stupot07

It said it was sold out at 10:30 yet a load of us where on this thread just after 10am and no tickets.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

hamertime

I like how they have said it went to the third priority window, see if you keep getting your points folks and buying tickets you will get a chance lol.

I reckon they were a few singles that’s it.

CCFC86

I like how they have said it went to the third priority window, see if you keep getting your points folks and buying tickets you will get a chance lol.

I reckon they were a few singles that’s it.
There were a few singles left but once you had them it wouldn't let you buy them. This message popped up

We were unable to reserve your tickets Unfortunately, there are no prices currently enabled for this seat. Please make another selection.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Cuckoo! So we're given 4 blocks and sell over 2K in the first points window yet when you logon at midnight after the second points window has been open all day we still haven't opened two of the blocks?

“The comments yesterday on here earlier in the day that we had almost sold out/hardly any left because we were on block M1 was bullshit trying to stir when we still had two other blocks to go on sale.”

Apologies but I can’t account for human stupidity or your reading deficiencies.

There was inaccurate comments on here earlier in the day that there were hardly any tickets left; there were still circa 1300 tickets available (as per the club Twitter) when it went to 900+ which I am in, at 2pm. I went on at midnight ish and bought a ticket no problem.

The ticket office have been unfairly criticised for not announcing the fixture as sold out last night/this morning; this isn’t accurate as there were still some tickets available to buy last night and this morning for those with the right points number.

Nevermind Cuckoos, it’s Penguin Children’s Books you need to start with if you can’t read.

Skybluecol

Some people getting way too angry on Twitter!!
Club confirm all tickets sold out at 1030am but no one could grab them at 10am!
Must've been less than a 100 left this morning....then potential of 1 ticket still in someone's basket online and until payment made then its not sold out.....could explain this on Twitter but the toys out of pram behaviour is entertaining.
Unfortunate for those who didn't get tickets as potentially we'd have sold 8k+ for this game if given the chance. For those lucky enough it'll be a great atmosphere.

Covcraig@bury

People should have just been better supporters in the past then they wouldn't be able to moan about the points system
The point system doesn’t give everyone the chance to get on the away ticket ladder , and it’s not because they’re a lesser supporter. Everyone should have an equal chance to obtain tickets ( ballet) . I am lucky to have over 1100 points but I still think there must be a better way for everyone to be in the mix .

Alex1987

The point system doesn’t give everyone the chance to get on the away ticket ladder , and it’s not because they’re a lesser supporter. Everyone should have an equal chance to obtain tickets ( ballet) . I am lucky to have over 1100 points but I still think there must be a better way for everyone to be in the mix .

Didn't someone work out that about 21/23 away games last season went to 'Season Ticket Holder' level with at last 50% actually hitting General Sale? It's only the big 3 or 4 games that sell out to the top bracket of points holder, and rightly so. People going to Leicester should be those who have gone to a fair chunk of away games last season, which as per my open sentence was open to most.

CV22SBA

“The comments yesterday on here earlier in the day that we had almost sold out/hardly any left because we were on block M1 was bullshit trying to stir when we still had two other blocks to go on sale.”

Apologies but I can’t account for human stupidity or your reading deficiencies.

There was inaccurate comments on here earlier in the day that there were hardly any tickets left; there were still circa 1300 tickets available (as per the club Twitter) when it went to 900+ which I am in, at 2pm. I went on at midnight ish and bought a ticket no problem.

The ticket office have been unfairly criticised for not announcing the fixture as sold out last night/this morning; this isn’t accurate as there were still some tickets available to buy last night and this morning for those with the right points number.

Nevermind Cuckoos, it’s Penguin Children’s Books you need to start with if you can’t read.
Which block did you get last night?

Saddlebrains

I dont see how it can be fairer.

Those who have invested the most and attended the most over the last 3 seasons are rewarded with the points, isnt that how England also works?

RegiswasGod

People should have just been better supporters in the past then they wouldn't be able to moan about the points system

Alright, I get you've probably posted this to get a bite, so I will take the bait. I have been a season ticket holder for a long time. Including our Birmingham season. I don't get to away games because I usually have my ten year old son who, for various reasons, I don't want to take to an away day quite yet. So I don't tend to go. For the game against Leicester, he is at his mums. So I am free to go and really fancied it. But because I only have 740 points, I couldn't get a ticket. But I go to every home game, give or take, and have done years. I buy all of the shirts for both of us and pump a lot if money into this club. So that was a dick comment.

Users who are viewing this thread