When will they listen? (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Jack

I wonder when Tim Fisher and Sisu are actually going to listen to the fans and realise that the attendances at anywhere outside of Coventry next season are going to be terrible? I say we'll be lucky to get 3,000 fans at a home (or should i say away) game if we play at Walsall next season, which generates zero revenue for the club, and puts us in an even worse financial position because we've got nothing coming in!

mark82

Walsall is really pushing the boundaries on the 30 miles rule. I make it just over via the M6 so probably just under as the crow flies.

Delboycov

Can't say! I include myself in my original post.
I can't see it being many though. Tough times ahead.

I think you're right there! I personally think early games probably 3-4,000 then if we're struggling maybe as low as 2-3,000....That's why I think taking all the moral arguments out of moving this seems like financial suicide as I'm sure they'll be paying at least half of Walsall's £400,000 rent with very little income. To keep that going for at least 3 years and maybe more is going to be very difficult if not impossible.

pusbccfc

There's no way on this earth that there will be 3000 people there.
Away fans will outnumber us.

chiefdave

There's no way on this earth that there will be 3000 people there.
Away fans will outnumber us.

think it's very hard to say how many people will show up. of course if we're going to be there for 3 years it's not really how many people turn up for the first match it's what they can sustain. that will partly depend on how we're doing. football fans are generally quite fickle and if we by some miracle end up having a good season or draw Man Utd at home what are the odds on everyone moral stance suddenly changing?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

think it's very hard to say how many people will show up. of course if we're going to be there for 3 years it's not really how many people turn up for the first match it's what they can sustain. that will partly depend on how we're doing. football fans are generally quite fickle and if we by some miracle end up having a good season or draw Man Utd at home what are the odds on everyone moral stance suddenly changing?

Mine wont if that did happen yes you would get a full house but next league game:thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread