Where are my Niis? (1 Viewer)

mullingar

I ve listened to the last 10 minutes of Radio commentary on CWR ,Radio 5 and WM - it was a treat. I've done all the podcasts (TV, Extra and All things), really missing Joey and the gang to complete my set. Its been longer than 11 games. Come on out of retirement and feel the love.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I ve listened to the last 10 minutes of Radio commentary on CWR ,Radio 5 and WM - it was a treat. I've done all the podcasts (TV, Extra and All things), really missing Joey and the gang to complete my set. Its been longer than 11 games. Come on out of retirement and feel the love.
I had a weird moment at Plymouth away where I really recognised a voice behind me and when I turned around I was like 'Nah, can't be who I thought it was'. Then about 5 minutes later realised it was Knowl behind me (I had no idea what he looked like, but have heard him talking about his kids on the pod and was definitely him). Felt like i had a live podcast for the game. Perfectly negative yet entertaining throughout.

JimmyHillsbeard

I had a weird moment at Plymouth away where I really recognised a voice behind me and when I turned around I was like 'Nah, can't be who I thought it was'. Then about 5 minutes later realised it was Knowl behind me (I had no idea what he looked like, but have heard him talking about his kids on the pod and was definitely him). Felt like i had a live podcast for the game. Perfectly negative yet entertaining throughout.

He’s already using the “perfectly negative yet entertaining throughout” quote.

He was actually very partisan on Saturday. He even thought the ref should have given several fouls in our favour that were ignored.

stupot07

The last one was 15th October, we've played 31 games since the pod.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

They've grown up and have kids

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
We need you back but I guess Paul hasn't had too much to complain about these last few years.
At least gives us a Wolves special to continue on the feel good factor (and then a pre Wembley one)

Come on Joey, Neil, Dom, Paul and guests - get it done.......please

Alkhen

Amazing! loving it but now this has me Jonesing for the The Lonely Season match blogs. those got me through those dark days!

Users who are viewing this thread