Where are you watching Wednesday night? (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueSoul

This link works for anywhere in the UK I believe, just search for your location and it will show nearby pubs showing the game. I've used it for London to find one that's also not showing the CL game.

Happy_Martian

I'll be at home, listening to Clive and Oggy, whilst hiding under the duvet. I am not filled with confidence tonight but I've been like that before most Cov games this season.

If you're going up to Boro, drive safe, drink in moderation and shout as loud as you can for the lads. Think our fans could be the extra man the team will need. 🤞 (y)🍻

Ashdown

Trying to find somewhere in Albania that will show it. Not on ifollow here as it's on a digital chanel. I suspect the bars will show the Champions League so I suspect I won't be able to watch it.
Have you just been deported with your £1500 😬

Jcap

West London is a big place but I used to regularly go to the Famous Three Kings outside West Ken station to watch sport when I lived in London.
Ended up at Westwood Sports Bar at Westfield. For future reference if anyone is in the area. Showing both our game and the mancs

Londonccfcfan

I had 2 tickets to this. Gave them away.

Watching at home big screen, proper sound.. Dirty KFC about to arrive..after that Do not disturb sign on the Living room door and gonna watch with a few ice cold Coronas.

LilleSkyBlue

Just arrived at the in-laws' - will try to watch it here. Can any kind soul help me with a link? I can't get any on hesgoal to work...

Should probably go and say hello to them now

JimmyHillsbeard

I shall be trying to persuade a pub in Slovenia to show the play off semi final on their TV rather than the Man City, Real Madrid match that’s on at the same time.

Fair play to the fixer for this trip. He’s persuaded the hotel to project the game live into the breakfast bar for me.

Users who are viewing this thread