where has the sub board gone? (1 Viewer)

where is it?????

• Sold to service debt.

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Sold to boots to become cashier number dubbery

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • abolished by the sky blues in a failed bid to iradicate stoppage time.

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Ran out of battries

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • has been sent to training in a bid to become our star striker

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • has been sent to hoffman with a number that reflects the true value of coventry

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

Gray

for two matches now the sub board has mysteriously vanished! but where has it gone!?

Last edited:

skybluesben

sisu got 99p for it on ebay....

skybluesben

lol! :claping hands::claping hands:

shmmeee

When asked about the need for a new sub board, Leonard Brody said "SISU are well aware of the need for a sub board, and have plans for a new one so watch this space." When pushed Brody then clarified "Who is to say that our new sub board isn't already with us" before pulling out a pack of cards and a magnifying glass.

Nonleagueherewecome

Indeed he is planning for us to "Grow our own franchise board.." :p

I wish it was the "sent to Hoffman with the number they want" on it option, but we can only dream of such straight-forward business going on!

Buggy

It's been sent to Barcelona for a medical as part of a swap for Messi....

(one can only hope)

pusbccfc

I know a guy who was a ref for the coventry youth cup finals and he said they rent that as well I think he said £100 per match.
They also have to pay a fair bit to use the scoreboard, maybe that may be switched off soon?

bamalamafizzfazz

I know a guy who was a ref for the coventry youth cup finals and he said they rent that as well I think he said £100 per match.
They also have to pay a fair bit to use the scoreboard, maybe that may be switched off soon?

I joked to my mates on Saturday that I bet they don't own it and have refused to pay rent for it. This would be embarrassing.

skybluesam66

may be not too far from the truth - we were without it last season for a couple of games, and it was around the time we were supposedly close to admin...

skyblueinBaku

Ken Dildo says: "We still have the sub-board, but refuse to use it because telling everyone who is coming off and who is going on is not compatible with our idea of being open and transparent"

Users who are viewing this thread