Where have you been? (1 Viewer)

Where have you been?

• Total voters

Nick

Administrator
I must admit, it's quite funny seeing you complain about ticket prices for once!

Come on Nick, the admission is competitively priced with other airfields! Just take a packed lunch next time and be more efficient with your spending!

It wasn't even the money that left me baffled. It was just at how shit it was.

It's like the motor museum just being a car park.

NorthernWisdom

I have seen it, but always thought it was for scholars and staff and not for the general public type plebs like me.

Might give it a whirl.

Want to find out the Otis family lineage? It's the place for you ;)

You wouldn't actually *see* anything as such, unless you wanted to order up some stuff. Some of it's on an online catalogue, dunno how much. The rest'd be searchable there.

Home - Coventry Collections

Think of it as custodians of the city's culture over the years ;)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It wasn't even the money that left me baffled. It was just at how shit it was.

It's like the motor museum just being a car park.

Fair enough. Do you think that it should be cheaper, as the quality is not as good?

I'm sure you'll agree that their attendances won't be as high with that kind of cost to experience ratio!

yo-dawg-how-the-hell-did-we-wind-up-like-this.jpg

Covstu

The watch museum sounds great. I guess it all depends if you are fascinated by Coventry's history or not. I am guessing not in your case, cos all you do is slate the place.

As I said before, I have not the slightest interest in cars, but love the transport museum. I am not bothered by watches either, but I bet the watch museum is really interesting.

It's all about history.
I was going to go but ran out of time....

Otis

You deserve a ticking off for jokes like that, but I will let you off because I know you are on the wind up.

Gazolba

Off the back of the City of Culture thread, here are eight places. Just wondering which you've been to. Hopefully(!) the vote allows for multiple choices.
I refuse to vote because you omitted the Motor Museum!

Gazolba

So you haven't been to any of them...
You can interpret it how you want.
But if you knew how to design a survey correctly, you'd have a choice labelled "None of the above".

Last edited:

Gazolba

If you were able to comprehend what I was looking for, you'd know that was irrelevant.
Well if people can't comprehend your survey, that is the definition of a poor survey.

Users who are viewing this thread