Where is Fisher? (1 Viewer)

oakey

Waggott doing all the talking on the club's behalf now. He only commented on players previously, now he is quoted on talks about the academy playing at the Higgs centre. Correct me if I'm wrong but has Fisher left the building or is he in talks with lawyers round the clock? Burning files? Transferring data? Covering his tracks? Under the patio? I jest, of course.

mattylad

Waggott doing all the talking on the club's behalf now. He only commented on players previously, now he is quoted on talks about the academy playing at the Higgs centre. Correct me if I'm wrong but has Fisher left the building or is he in talks with lawyers round the clock? Burning files? Transferring data? Covering his tracks? Under the patio? I jest, of course.
He is in a tough position (all of his own making) because having been caught out for his comments on being debt free if he says the sea is blue 50% of CCFC fans would say its green you liar just to disagree and the other 50% would all want to drive to the coast and check for themselves...Shame for Waggot being thrown in front of the bus and probably best they say nothing at all until this all plays out.

Users who are viewing this thread