Where is WAGGOTT, FISHER & SEPPALA? (1 Viewer)

ecky

In the past when the team was poor under a manger, and his job was being threatened our owners whether it was the MD, the chairman would put out a statement to the fans.

Where is Waggott? Mr Fisher? Mrs Seppala?

Are they blind to what is happening to the club and their business?
How long are they going to remain silent?

The only one we hear from is Pressley and his dialogue after every game is now so boring and repetitive i switch him off.

The fans need answers, why the silence from our mysterious owners?

Otis

They are too busy nicking bricks and breeze blocks from building sites in the middle of the night, more like. :D

skybluetony176

They're busy. Looking for the phone number of the highways agency before someone calls their bluffs.

Still there's a big announcement coming in the new year. The edge of my seat has just worn out.

skybluedan

In the past when the team was poor under a manger, and his job was being threatened our owners whether it was the MD, the chairman would put out a statement to the fans.

Where is Waggott? Mr Fisher? Mrs Seppala?

Are they blind to what is happening to the club and their business?
How long are they going to remain silent?

The only one we hear from is Pressley and his dialogue after every game is now so boring and repetitive i switch him off.

The fans need answers, why the silence from our mysterious owners?

Fishers probably at tescos doing the big shop, waggots at home trying on women's clothes and joy well she's just probably flicking her pee on some beach somewhere........ They do not give a fuck mate

Last edited:

Glen

They don't care really I less making money so prob doing a deal to sell Maddison and Haynes and then but no one.

skybluetony176

Are they out trying to locate a calculator with enough zeros on to work out what the interest charges will be on the debt. You know, the not real debt that has real interest charged on it.

Noggin

I should think they are delighted that despite being the main villians most the current focus is on Pressley and Ann Lucus.

Sick Boy

I should think they are delighted that despite being the main villians most the current focus is on Pressley and Ann Lucus.

I long for the days that we were successful under GR. Everything was perfect then; we were never in championship relegation battles, splashed cash around and never looked like going out of business.

Como

I believe that things will get worse before they can get better. Not sure they will get better.

I know people slag off the after match comments but not sure what he can say.

Gazolba

Maybe there is a clause in SP's contract that he can be sacked if we get relegated?

mrtrench

I long for the days that we were successful under GR. Everything was perfect then; we were never in championship relegation battles, splashed cash around and never looked like going out of business.

You should post this with an irony alert - someone will take you seriously.

rondog1973

Forget Fisher and Waggot. At the end of the day they're just there to give the odd shite laden interview or press release.

Seppala pulls the strings and if finances dictate that sacking Pressley and paying off the contract remainder will cost more money than need be, it won't be done.

Do you think she cares about the footballing well being of CCFC? Sadly mistaken if you do.

If/when we go down, they'll be another financial restructure in the form of what they are prepared to pay the playing staff as well as the sale of any youth who shows an inkling of promise.

Off the field, they'll be continuing lawyer consultation in the frail/deranged hope of reversing the decision by CCC/Higgs to sell ACL to Wasps.

Apart from that, the future looks great......

jas365

Forget Fisher and Waggot. At the end of the day they're just there to give the odd shite laden interview or press release.

Seppala pulls the strings and if finances dictate that sacking Pressley and paying off the contract remainder will cost more money than need be, it won't be done.

Do you think she cares about the footballing well being of CCFC? Sadly mistaken if you do.

If/when we go down, they'll be another financial restructure in the form of what they are prepared to pay the playing staff as well as the sale of any youth who shows an inkling of promise.

Off the field, they'll be continuing lawyer consultation in the frail/deranged hope of reversing the decision by CCC/Higgs to sell ACL to Wasps.

Apart from that, the future looks great......

Pretty much agree with all of that, what a depressing read though.

J

Jack Griffin

I believe the only line SISU would actually not cross is relegation from League Two.
Can't see them worrying about dropping there as makes better financial sense for them.

Thenose

Never going to happen, the sale was made. no legal wrangling is going to change it. There is not going to be any Columbo moment in the court room when the judge says, well done you were right, WASPS dont own it you do...

mcm sky blue

People saying it's going to get worse before it gets better but we have had this for 3 years. Unfortunately the club is stuck with the demise until the owners go. Just feel this club has no real future now, no ambition to fight for promotion just happy to accept we are poor and carry on at that.

Users who are viewing this thread