where will this end up? (1 Viewer)

Samo

just my opinion ......The sale process will establish one bidder who bids unconditionally for CCFC Ltd. The process will have been followed. There is a bidding window of 14 days. PA will decide it is in the best interests of the creditors for that bidder to gain control because there is no other unconditional bidder. The deal will be acceptable to the FL because share & players will be reunited

Club will be established going forward under which ever company with SISU as the owners.

It might not be quite like that but I think we can expect SISU to be remaining as owners of our club.

Wont get another penny off me

Fit and proper owners?

shy_tall_knight

Sisu will retain overall control PH4 won't bid blind. We will play at the Ricoh. I won't be there. to quote the band James "If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor" - the negativity surrounding the club if Sisu continue to own it, a fall in crowds etc.. I would rather keep my memories. Sisu may own my club but they are not the club.

Skybluesquirrel

I think the FL have a lot to answer. How can they have regulations that are not clear in determining where the golden share is? It shouldn't be possible to move it around. Moving it between companies should result in immediate exclusion from the league. Their rules should have been written in this way. No exceptions.

Without any clear and definitive answer as to where the golden share is, no-one can put a bid in. If you did, Sisu would contest and the likliehood is that the winning bid has just paid £20 million or so for a bag of debt with no football club or assets.

shy_tall_knight

The FL are running scared, SISU would tie them up in knots via court cases etc.. there should be a clear rule where the golden share should lie. Their tactic is to hope that it is resolved amicably they would not dare confront sisu.

Nonleagueherewecome

The FL are running scared, SISU would tie them up in knots via court cases etc.. there should be a clear rule where the golden share should lie. Their tactic is to hope that it is resolved amicably they would not dare confront sisu.

10 points deduction begs to differ.

fernandopartridge

A myth? You mean their accounts are a myth? They will have to prove to the Football League that they can fund CCFC for the next season and I doubt if the League will take "we're good for it, ask anyone on SBT" as proof.

SISU as an investment fund would be able to show accounts that demonstrate its ability to fund CCFC. The accounts of CCFC Ltd or Holdings are irrelevant.

spwaverley4916

probably a very naive view - but if the statement about not needing the football club at the ricoh for the the complex to still make a profit. why wouldnt PH4 buy the Higgs Trust 50% share, (and golden share if thats what is admin).
if SISU do not have the golden share - they cannot play in the football league under the name of Coventry City.
If it turns out the golden share is not with the company that is in admin - then by boycotting the 'home games' at Bescot, Rushden or where ever SISU will be forced to sell as they would have no revenue streams.
PH4 then buys the football club and plays the games at the Ricoh,of which he owns 50%.

i stand to be slagged off !!!!!!!!!!!

davebart

What will happen at ACL?
Well, it seem that they tried to play hard ball and lost. They will have to write off all arrears and try to get a new deal with sisu. Some backtracking is required.
Add to that the sisu claim that there was a joint plan with ccc to distress ACL (partly owned by ccc). It really doesn't have to be proven in court - the mere suspecion is enough to create changes.
I expect some personnel changes at ACL and new faces will help ACL and sisu to come to a mutual agreement.

That agreement could be what we all want - the club and ACL under the same umbrella.

Excuse me m8 but I don't believe that's my view. What I want is CCFC to be a football club and not a tool for the owners to make loads of money while the club shrinks to virtual non-existence.

The Penguin

If it turns out the golden share is not with the company that is in admin - then by boycotting the 'home games' at Bescot, Rushden or where ever SISU will be forced to sell as they would have no revenue streams.

Or they could be right c@nts and liquidate us.

And no, before the usual douchey suspects start, I am not saying go and watch them wherever we're forced to move to, I don't think anyone should go as that would send a fairly clear message.

But it's a possibility that they would react in such a manner.

dadgad

So when sisu buy's limited and bring it out of administration ... and file the long overdue accounts, what is next?

ACL want the club to play at the Ricoh ... in fact their operation pretty much depends on it.
The petition which is still running demands that the club plays at the Ricoh.
The Trust insist the club plays at the Ricoh.
So ACL will HAVE to speak to sisu. But with PH4 gone back to US, they will have to face sisu alone.

What will happen at ACL?
Well, it seem that they tried to play hard ball and lost. They will have to write off all arrears and try to get a new deal with sisu. Some backtracking is required.
Add to that the sisu claim that there was a joint plan with ccc to distress ACL (partly owned by ccc). It really doesn't have to be proven in court - the mere suspecion is enough to create changes.
I expect some personnel changes at ACL and new faces will help ACL and sisu to come to a mutual agreement.

That agreement could be what we all want - the club and ACL under the same umbrella.

And still to come: Was the bailout legal???

Who is this idiot?
You have to wonder.

Users who are viewing this thread