Where will we finish ? (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Four defeats in a row but i think we will improve and finish as high as 10th . There are lots of teams above us who will not be caught and I don't think we will , between now and the end of the season, ever get really close to the play offs. Relegation isn't going to happen.

PVA

10th - 13th

The results don't show it at the moment clearly, but the defence will settle and we'll stop giving away stupid goals soon I am sure.

Macca

I actually am going to go with 6th. This time last year would have bet my testicles on us going down and thought Gus was a liability

Adge

How can people not accept that it was always a transitional season after losing the 2 best players (in their positions) in the Championship?
Of course it was going to be “after the Lord Mayors show” and a comfortable mid-table finish would be acceptable. I’m confident that that will come to fruition.

Covcraig@bury

Some people on here are delusional, we looked like a national league 1 team . We are in the shit playing shit . MR needs to do something quick or he needs to go . DK needs to bring back GH , and that’s the difference.
Stoke will batter us next weekend I hate to say . We are just not good enough.

SkyblueTexan

No chance. It will click soon, of that I'm confident. If I am wrong, and we get relegated, I will donate £100 to the charity of your choice, are you willing to match it?
So you’re saying that if Coventry finish anywhere from 1st-21st you win and if they finish 22-24 I’d win. Basically if I’m reading this correctly even if they finish 21st you consider that an achievement since they would have avoided relegation. I already donate plenty to charity. So thanks but no thanks. Good luck to the Sky Blues.

Alkhen

~10th We will spend in Jan. Blindingly obvious we are short of a dynamic midfielder. I reckon that's the key.

Players will settle. Haji gets in the right places he'll score a few.

This season was always a building season. Steady the ship, bed in players

San Francisco

Bottom 10

~10th We will spend in Jan. Blindingly obvious we are short of a dynamic midfielder. I reckon that's the key.

Trouble is with the way we’re playing no decent midfielder will want to come here nor would Doug trust Robins and co with another large sum of money.

pusbccfc

18th.

HerneBayGaz

So you’re saying that if Coventry finish anywhere from 1st-21st you win and if they finish 22-24 I’d win. Basically if I’m reading this correctly even if they finish 21st you consider that an achievement since they would have avoided relegation. I already donate plenty to charity. So thanks but no thanks. Good luck to the Sky Blues.
In other words you have bottled it...

Alkhen

Bottom 10

Trouble is with the way we’re playing no decent midfielder will want to come here nor would Doug trust Robins and co with another large sum of money.
Well that is bollocks. Hamer came to us when we were a far worse prospect for a start.

We will have plenty of options.

Otis

Players will settle. Haji gets in the right places he'll score a few.

This season was always a building season. Steady the ship, bed in players
Agree. We need to replace Hamer and failed to do so. Ayari looks nowhere near ready

San Francisco

Well that is bollocks. Hamer came to us when we were a far worse prospect for a start.

We will have plenty of options.

On the up after just having been promoted as champions of League One vs fighting a relegation battle after having spent £20 million?

Don’t talk to me about bollocks mate.

Users who are viewing this thread