Where's valliant ???? (1 Viewer)

wingy

As per title ,anyone heard from him or seen him up the game ??

torchomatic

The Lurker?

CJ_covblaze

Last City game I saw him at was at Ashton Gate earlier this year and I think I spoke to him at the Norway game a couple of months ago.

valiant15

Hi wingy,Ive actually been banned by the site owner for a couple of reasons. One was for telling him exactly what i thought of him sneaking into sixfields with free tickets then blatantly gloating about it, the other was retaliating to constant abuse from a certain andreasb in shall we say, a slightly over the top manner. But hey ho the minority that went to the pig sty had a free reign on here back then, i can't think why.

As for ccfc4l usual racism claim for me being banned, total bullshit as usual. He seems to have the problem with skin colour, not me.

AndreasB

Hi wingy,Ive actually been banned by the site owner for a couple of reasons. One was for telling him exactly what i thought of him sneaking into sixfields with free tickets then blatantly gloating about it, the other was retaliating to constant abuse from a certain andreasb in shall we say, a slightly over the top manner. But hey ho the minority that went to the pig sty had a free reign on here back then, i can't think why.

As for ccfc4l usual racism claim for me being banned, total bullshit as usual. He seems to have the problem with skin colour, not me.

Welcome Back - I certainly never complained about your responses to me and definitely wouldnt ask for you to be banned- always found you a most pleasant chap. Give and take and all that.
However, if you were being racist, you can fuck off.

RoboCCFC90

Mr V! How are you Sir! We need to meet up for a drink at some point preferably at a City game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wingy

Shame !!:(

Your opinions are robust and usually forthright ,but that's all ,just opinions .

Like Robbo later In the thread would be good to meet up for a pre match pint somewhere If you're still popping along .

Hope tings are all good and your Wrists mended OK.:)

Grendel

Like Robbo later In the thread would be good to meet up for a pre match pint somewhere If you're still popping along .

Hope tings are all good and your Wrists mended OK.:)

Count me in if he is up for the drink - as long as he doesn't talk about Rush.

CJ_covblaze

Great to see you're back. Bought your tickets for Lithuania several months before the game itself yet?

Nick

Administrator

What a load of bullshit. You are forgetting threatening people as well? When did I sneak into Sixfields? I can't remember jumping over a fence?

ps. No, it wasn't Valiant banned for racism. It was a temporary ban for over the top threats of violence ;) somebody else was banned for racism.

But let's not let facts get in the way of anything ay? Whatever happened to jackanory anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

What a load of bullshit. You are forgetting threatening people as well? When did I sneak into Sixfields? I can't remember jumping over a fence?

ps. No, it wasn't Valiant banned for racism. It was a temporary ban for over the top threats of violence ;) somebody else was banned for racism.

But let's not let facts get in the way of anything ay? Whatever happened to jackanory anyway?

Tims waiting for the latest script

mark82

You took it too far a few times and got a temporary ban. You are back now though and are welcome, so take it on the chin and move on.

RoboCCFC90

You took it too far a few times and got a temporary ban. You are back now though and are welcome, so take it on the chin and move on.

Mark/Nick, Valiant is struggling to log on, from the feedback he has asked me to pass on, every time Valiant logs on the browser freezes and then when he refreshes the page it's logged him out, any ideas?

Nick

Administrator
Mark/Nick, Valiant is struggling to log on, from the feedback he has asked me to pass on, every time Valiant logs on the browser freezes and then when he refreshes the page it's logged him out, any ideas?

He logged in and posted yesterday?

RoboCCFC90

He logged in and posted yesterday?

I am aware of that Nick, I am only feeding back the information that Valiant has given me from today..

wingy

He was the fan of the week about 4-5 weeks ago on CWR.

Think he got disillusioned by our plight and the site was dragging him down.

mark82

Will double check his account but don't think it'll be related to that. Could try ticking the keep me logged in button if he hasn't already and/or clearing cache (i.e. temp internet files, etc). Do you know what browser he's using?

Users who are viewing this thread