Who are the Sky Blue Trust (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Must be five on this thread alone who've joined today.

MichaelCCFC

because they think they are gonna be on the board if sisu exit no doubt

you have to pay by credit card jan?

Card or paypal

Can I nominate gaz for post of the season: 'Can you imagine telling your Mrs that you are going on a pubes crawl with the lads' - it's still making me laugh

gary_ccfcforever

Its good to see some support for the effort that we have put in recently, i was starting to lose faith, Lets be clear here, we are not attempting to buy the club and run it, all we want is a say in the future of the club. A stake and a voice, and we want any prospective new owner to realise we are the lifeblood and our views should be listened too.

Sisu's main error has been brushing the fans under the carpet so much so that the club no longer feels part of the community that it should be centre of. We are the paying customers yet we are treated with utter contempt and ignored. This has to change going forward and any potential new owner should respect that. The last thing we want is a SISU mark II and be back here in 3 years time.

A new owner has alot to do to repair the damage of the last few years

Last edited:

@richh87

I'm definitely going to join. Can't be at the game tomorrow, so hoping I can sign up online.

Napier

Just joined and donated a few bob......what's to lose?
Lets all sing together......:claping hands:

ricohman

I just reading this thread now after days of ignoring it because i had an idea what sbt were about but reading some of the official replies i know more what their all about and it all sounds good.

Fair play for putting their time, effort and probably money into the project. A selected fan on the board is an excellent idea.

Shooting2win

It's people who are running this Trust that are the reason why this club will not go down without a fight. Very credible organisation and exactly what is needed at this moment in time where I don't think fans could feel anymore further isolated from the club.

J

Jack Griffin

I'd like to see an update on trust numbers in a few days, I get the sense that membership is growing rapidly.

Grendel

There will be enough members to fill 2 phone boxes soon.

Grendel

Grendels still in the Sisu trust !!!

Sadly sky blue John I joined the sky blue trust at half time. Are you a member?

I gave my pound to some enthusiastic chap with a clip board.

I am prepared to make a further donation can I do that once my e mail comes through?

Snozz_is_god

rather than knocking the sky blue trust, join them.
At least they are trying actively do something rather than moaning, god how I hate moaners...........

Apparently over a 1000 sky blue trust members

torchomatic

good to meet Jan too today.

georgehudson

good news for the SBT, join the aim to involve CCFC fans,
as an aside, heard on the qt that JS was in attendance today,
anyone get a photo of the mythical one ?

Waldorf

Sadly sky blue John I joined the sky blue trust at half time. Are you a member?

I gave my pound to some enthusiastic chap with a clip board.

I am prepared to make a further donation can I do that once my e mail comes through?

You can make a donation any time through their website: www.skybluetrust.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread