Who is America? (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

You are too quick to judge.

Have I ever called you a loony leftard?

Not sure. Be my guest.

Otis

I am just watching this now! WTF! Is it genuine? She like the rest must be in the with the joke!?
Nope. That's the joke, that they all think it is real.

Really enjoying this and the mosque one was a real eye-opener.

Just shows how dumb these people were, because Baron-Cohen went from talking about Muslims are started singing a supposed South African tribal chant and they all got even more carried away with the Muslim hate.

Very telling how they felt about black people in general too.

It's a very important programme. Clever, funny and very telling of true attitudes.

Reactions: vow

Otis

And is it wrong to keep showing up bigots to be bigots?

Would say this IS clever, Macca and these are very, very high profile people too. Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin, Roy Moore.

The paedophile/sexual offender detector skit last week was brilliant and very clever I would say.

Macca

Not wrong but not that clever I would say. Even easier with Yanks. Go "trick" a Jew to express extreme views about Palestinians. A catholic politician in Northern Ireland to spew hate about the British, an extreme Muslim preacher to let slip he is all for terrorist attacks. Too easy.

If he got someone to show themselves up when you least expected it then that would be great.

You know like a Sunderland fan revealing a Jimmy Hill poster on his bedroom wall or sick boy having a photo album of the royal wedding

Users who are viewing this thread