Who is les reid (1 Viewer)

shy_tall_knight

Les Reid seems to get the real news hot off the press, who is he and who does he work for ?.

SkyBlueUkeman

428857c8f1abcff5780ebf1424c57523.jpeg

quinn1971

Les Reid seems to get the real news hot off the press, who is he and who does he work for ?.

He took over from daryl murphy for being first to break news...he's been spot on so far.pretty sure the football league are going to sanction the sale. ....hope for once he's wrong

Les is a Coventry City fan firstly, been to many games with him home and away - he is the political journalist for the Coventry Telegraph - he worked in London for a national, The Guardian (I think) He is highly thought of as an investigative reporter. and on a personal note a top bloke.

dongonzalos

I am sure he is a top bloke and as a good journalist, seems to have his sources.

However I may be wrong but was it not him who ran the 'exclusive' regarding the debenture and AVRO on here. That we all now understand the significance of. That was discovered by OSB and BSB then informed the CET.

Who as a result did a token interview with TF got fobbed off.

They then got a load more info from OSB then ran the exclusive on the grounds that they had been working in this for months. Yet the info was just everything OSB had found?

Sub

would be good to get les reid posting on here if possible, with SL on here aswell, it will help the flow of information for the fans and the more imformation the fans can have the better :)

The question by the OP was who is Les Reid - I know him so I replied...all the other stuff you mention I have no knowledge of - but is there not a reply further up suggesting that he has not used this stuff that has been found. I am not sure what the point is your making?

I am sure he is a top bloke and as a good journalist, seems to have his sources.

However I may be wrong but was it not him who ran the 'exclusive' regarding the debenture and AVRO on here. That we all now understand the significance of. That was discovered by OSB and BSB then informed the CET.

They then got a load more info from OSB then ran the exclusive on the grounds that they had been working in this for months. Yet the info was just everything OSB had found?

SBS --- He's certainly well connected. Not sure why he hasn't been writing about the stuff OSB and myself, along with several others, have all been banging on about...

Hobo

I have just sent a copy of my letter to the Football League to The Guardian newspaper, in the hope it will be of interest to Les Reid or one of their journalists. I have already posted a copy of my letter on another thread, letters to football league if anyone wants to see it.

Chins up the battle continues.

Hobo

Les is a diehard Evertonian who saw the opportunity to jump on the City bandwagon during 87, he still has his beloved Everton subbuteo team and Asa Hartford poster taking pride of place in his bedroom. He wears make-up and leather trousers in the privacy of his home and drinks cammomile tea. He is what a northerner may refer to as "a bit of a poofter".

You seem very intimate with the guy, perhaps you can coerce him?

Users who are viewing this thread