Who now own's the Golden share - This is crucial!!! (2 Viewers)

OyJimmy

If the Golden Share is still owned by Ltd (i.e it's in Admin) then here is our problem as I see it.

Scenario 1
Administrator goes to sell the golden share to Otium. ACL block the CVA. This leads to scenario 2.

Scenario 2
Administrator goes to sell the golden share to a new consortium (not Sisu). ACL agree. Sisu do not! The leads to scenario 3

Scenario 3
Administrator can not sell golden. So he liquidates. Football league now follow the rule that the club has been liquidated (like Rangers in Scotland) and CCFC cease to exist.

So here's the thing. In one respect we are royally screwed if the Administrator hasn't sold the Golden Share to Otium. Because if he can't then either ACL or SISU must back down. If neither back down which is looking possible we go into liquidation and cease to exist.

If Otium own the Golden share then CCFC will continue, but the fan base will be in turmoil.

Not good!

RPHunt

Scenario 5 - The Football League own the share and they will give it to the party that has the funds, the business plan, the stadium and the fan base to ensure the club can survive more than a few weeks.

BrisbaneBronco

The Golden Share is now held by the FL and it was in Limited at time of admin.
Once admin is concluded, the GS will be handed back to Limited. So whoever owns Limited whether it be Optium or ANO will get the GS.
That's my understanding.
PS -When GS is handed back to Ltd, what happens if the owner of Limited wishes to Liquidate? is the GS then allowed to be transferred?

wingy

PA Has Stated He's already sold the Right to the share to holdings through beneficial rights ,so Its Re-united IN SISU .
Its now open to challenge On Beneficial Ownership.

OyJimmy

The Golden Share is now held by the FL and it was in Limited at time of admin.
Once admin is concluded, the GS will be handed back to Limited. So whoever owns Limited whether it be Optium or ANO will get the GS.
That's my understanding.
PS -When GS is handed back to Ltd, what happens if the owner of Limited wishes to Liquidate? is the GS then allowed to be transferred?

Are you certain the FL hold the Golden Share until CCFC exit admin? Where did you here that?

BrisbaneBronco

Are you certain the FL hold the Golden Share until CCFC exit admin? Where did you here that?

On here somewhere.
Thing is there is nobody to give GS to yet as takeover not yet approved by FL. Waiting on fit and proper. Appleton has said Otium have bought rights to certain assets in Ltd which no doubt includes GS.

ccfchandsy

On here somewhere.
Thing is there is nobody to give GS to yet as takeover not yet approved by FL. Waiting on fit and proper. Appleton has said Otium have bought rights to certain assets in Ltd which no doubt includes GS.

Golden share can't be bought its awarded to clubs who play in the football league also pa sold player contracts staff contracts and everything else apart from lease to the Ricoh my guess is they will get the share transfere it to holdings then liquidate ltd to get rid of the lease to Ricoh

Noggin

Golden share can't be bought its awarded to clubs who play in the football league also pa sold player contracts staff contracts and everything else apart from lease to the Ricoh my guess is they will get the share transfere it to holdings then liquidate ltd to get rid of the lease to Ricoh

If ACL accept the CVA they don't need to liquidate limited to get out of the lease, it's already broken, the CVA includes paying ACL 26% of 1 years rent as compensation for breaking the lease, which seems completely pitiful to me.

Users who are viewing this thread