Who Thinks.... (1 Viewer)

covlad1986

Who thinks that Sisu will sell more of our stars before the deadline?

and

Who thinks that they will not bring any players in before the deadline?

I for one thinks no to both of them questions i think this is the worse tranfer window i have ever seen and i have been counting down to 11pm tonight with my eyes shut hoping and praying that no one else goes and a forward to at least signs but i haven't got high hopes of it happening.

rob9872

Kind of agree but "stars" is giving our nobodies a bit too much credit

Otis

I think if we sell 2 we will bring in 2. if we sell 3 we will bring in 3.

Disappointing thing of course is that it will be our best players being replaced by cheaper substitutes who probably aren't as good.

When Dulieu said we were after 1 or 2 players he didn't let on that we would have to sell players first did he! He said Sisu had agreed more money for a transfer budget and that we were hoping to bring 1 or 2 players in.

Don't wish to call him a liar ... but .....

covlad1986

I no what you mean but you have to admit that looking at our team there to best players in it

rob9872

Even if we're fortunate and exhange 3 for 3 which looks the best of the outcomes, we are still only where we were at and woefully short of numbers, quality, goals and experience. It's a complete waste of time. Relegation is a certainty and I pray for admin. We will still go down but it will get these parasites away from our club

Otis

Scenario. If you are struggling at work with your workload and your boss says he will bring 1 or 2 people in to help does that usually result in 1 or 2 people leaving as well?

SkyBlue_Bear83

If we get Mcdonald and hold on to Juke and Clingan today will be a success in my eyes. Was hoping for a CAM as well but I doubt that now.

rob9872

Scenario. If you are struggling at work with your workload and your boss says he will bring 1 or 2 people in to help does that usually result in 1 or 2 people leaving as well?

With some of the muppets I work with yes!

Otis

Even if we're fortunate and exhange 3 for 3 which looks the best of the outcomes, we are still only where we were at and woefully short of numbers, quality, goals and experience. It's a complete waste of time. Relegation is a certainty and I pray for admin. We will still go down but it will get these parasites away from our club

A complete waste of time for everyone but the board as they bag some cash for the club from selling our best players.

covlad1986

I think if we sell 2 we will bring in 2. if we sell 3 we will bring in 3.

Disappointing thing of course is that it will be our best players being replaced by cheaper substitutes who probably aren't as good.

When Dulieu said we were after 1 or 2 players he didn't let on that we would have to sell players first did he! He said Sisu had agreed more money for a transfer budget and that we were hoping to bring 1 or 2 players in.

Don't wish to call him a liar ... but .....

i just laugh at anything Dulieu says cuz its all lies to me at one point he says we (fans) has to buy the player our self's so i dont see sisu doing much to get players in and i have got a funny feeling that this Cody player is just a front to show us there trying but what i say is they have had 3 months of getting players in and they left it to the last day and its like ALF it was branded as a joke bid.

rob9872

No I'm the chef from South Park

covlad1986

If we get Mcdonald and hold on to Juke and Clingan today will be a success in my eyes. Was hoping for a CAM as well but I doubt that now.

i agree with you on that because it would be pointless if we get a forward and sell Juke because like it already get said we would be back where we started.

less than 4 hours now and counting.

Users who are viewing this thread