Why are SISU: ACL: and the Football league so quite (1 Viewer)

skybluealan

Why is it so quite with the main players at the moment. Things just do not add up. We all have our opinions but with only a very short time before the league start, their is something wrong, very wrong. I am really worried that we may not even start next season.

ajsccfc

With SISU uniting both entities of the club and the FL seemingly being content with this, the big question mark is more where we'll play than if.

skybluegary

Why is it so quite with the main players at the moment. Things just do not add up. We all have our opinions but with only a very short time before the league start, their is something wrong, very wrong. I am really worried that we may not even start next season.

Do you think they might b talking to each other

wozey

I believe they have said as much as ether side can say they will probably be trying to do a deal but most likely they are just planning there next move

skybluealan

I really wish they were talking but I just cannot see it, We have to play at the Rioch next season. As I said in my thread, I am really worried that we may not start next season. I have been following Coventry since 1958/59

RFC

Think you'll find it's ALL legal and 'hands tied' until the powers that be deem that we are our of administration, although of course I could be wrong!!!!!

Tonylinc

Best case scenorio.....We play at the Ricoh BUT are still saddled with Shitzu

Worst case scenerio...We are thrown out of the league due to not being able to provide "home", facilities.

Tough choice.

jesus-wept

Quiet simple, nothing can be said before any hearing to take ccfc ltd out of administration, nothing sinister. The football league cannot make public comments and although their chairman said we (the FL) are prepared to work with Otium (sisu) he has to say that officially, because they have been put forward by an officer of the court (Appleton) at the moment this case is in procedure and is governed by legal jargon.

Otium have now to present it's case and forward it's minimum 10 year plan for where they plan to play and that is when things will get interesting and also why ACL in my opinion must stay resolute regarding the Ricoh. Fisher has stated the Ricoh is history and no return on behalf of sisu and Otium, not ACL. If Otium's plans get rejected or even put on hold by the FL, ccfc ltd will be run by Paul Appleton as we will stay in administation, then it will be him who comes to any agreement with ACL regarding the Ricoh, i think this is what will happen and this issue will run and run for weeks even months. Basically a club cannot be in admin, for more than a year so we have until next April to come to some sort of resolution.

cloughie

Yet if
Quiet simple, nothing can be said before any hearing to take ccfc ltd out of administration, nothing sinister. The football league cannot make public comments and although their chairman said we (the FL) are prepared to work with Otium (sisu) he has to say that officially, because they have been put forward by an officer of the court (Appleton) at the moment this case is in procedure and is governed by legal jargon.

Otium have now to present it's case and forward it's minimum 10 year plan for where they plan to play and that is when things will get interesting and also why ACL in my opinion must stay resolute regarding the Ricoh. Fisher has stated the Ricoh is history and no return on behalf of sisu and Otium, not ACL. If Otium's plans get rejected or even put on hold by the FL, ccfc ltd will be run by Paul Appleton as we will stay in administation, then it will be him who comes to any agreement with ACL regarding the Ricoh, i think this is what will happen and this issue will run and run for weeks even months. Basically a club cannot be in admin, for more than a year so we have until next April to come to some sort of resolution.

If we do not come out of administration before the season starts are we deducted another 15 points ?

SkyblueBazza

Maybe the childishness has spread & there are so many involved that are not talking to each other, everything has to be written down & passed on through one of the others? Bound to take a long time!?

Users who are viewing this thread