why is fisher making statements? (1 Viewer)

intercity

the administrator should be making statements on clubs behalf not fisher

SkyblueBazza

Maybe he cleared it with the administrator? Maybe the TF stance is that the arm of the business he spoke on behalf of is NOT under the administrator so he can say/do what he likes in the company's name?

Sub

because joy is going to beat him senseless for leaving the golden share in LTD and he is trying desperatly to regain some sort of control of the situation that is well and truely out of his control !!

Chipfat

The more he talks the more anger he evokes towards Sisu, in some ways i want him to carry on shifting his shit to the media as most can smell a rat in the articles...

The other point is it gives people the right to question what Appleton is doing in this and if he doesn't react is he showing bias towards SISU. I would be asking the question in court on who actually is in control and is appleton the right person to get the best deal for the club....

Last edited:

katzenjammer

Because maybe, just maybe, SISU are in the right.

I don't think it matters if CCFC Ltd is in admin because CCFC (Holdings) Ltd isn't and that's where the club's assets are.

Nonleagueherewecome

Moff

Reckon you might be on to something here.

The thing is we know he is a twat, but he is such a good one, and he just doesnt realise.

If we werent being screwed so badly by him and his colleagues it would have a more satisfying feel to know he is such a twatish bellend of the highest order.

Bennets Afro

Club assets maybe in holdings but the club is wherever the golden share lies in the rules of the FL and that is in the company in admin (although the FL currently has taken it back)

Nonleagueherewecome

The thing is we know he is a twat, but he is such a good one, and he just doesnt realise.

If we werent being screwed so badly by him and his colleagues it would have a more satisfying feel to know he is such a twatish bellend of the highest order.

We finally won something-Football's Biggest Twat! Although that Shebby Singh chap at Blackburn will beat him to that, I suppose.

Nonleagueherewecome

Penalty Twat Out. Hosted by Stuart Hall. Too soon?

bigfatronssba

Where is Holdings getting its income from?

ajsccfc

He could have just been given the ok, as no actual decision has been made or confirmed. All it basically says is that options are being explored, albeit with a sweet application of spin.

georgehudson

TF your time is well & truly overdue,
through whatever means you have deceived Coventry City fans,
i suspect that you are complicit with the hedge fund & have no justification to make any statement for, or, against, Coventry City,
in line with messrs, Brody, Clouting, Clarke, Dulieu & Igwe,
exit a.s.a.p.
pusb

BrisbaneBronco

Or maybe he wanted Appleton to make the statement but he refused cos it was all BS. So Fisher had to make it himself.

Lord_Nampil

After the statement a few weeks back which had a deadline in it, the last statement was going to happen sooner rather than later. The problem I have is the fact the fans (the most important part of the club) are left in limbo with no really answers and uncertainty about what's going to happen next! Yes fisher is still talking but ACL are the same, they make statements that yes may be factually correct but add even more confusion to the whole situation. Spin spin spin and still we don't no what's happening next season......

Kneeza

I just keep imagining how the Twattish Bellend of the Year Trophy would look in the flesh, and it's not a pretty sight .And then I see TF's face and it all seems to fit....

Users who are viewing this thread