Why no Luton Video? (1 Viewer)

standupforcity

So I checked last week about iFollow coverage for Luton game, and at the time, video coverage was available. I logged in today to purchase and now only Audio is available...any idea what's changed?

David O'Day

So I checked last week about iFollow coverage for Luton game, and at the time, video coverage was available. I logged in today to purchase and now only Audio is available...any idea what's changed?

Isn't it officially a weekend game

David O'Day

Not what I'm asking...asking why it's changed over the weekend fr video to audio being a mid week game?

It's always been classed as a weekend game so the video feed was never going to be available.

Games that should have been played on a weekend will not be available for video feeds even if they the are rearranged for midweek

They must of mistakenly not realised this when advertising it.

Understand now? As that is the same answer just with more crayon

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Never quite sure why if a game is postponed from a Saturday to midweek it has to be classified as a weekend game. Chances are the crowd will be lower so effectively it's stopping clubs maximising revenue from the fixture.

jaaslo1

If you get a vpn, I use NordVPN (usually set it so I’m in the USA) and then use a private browser, you can trick the site into thinking you’re overseas and can then purchase a video pass. I do it for every away game - it’s great :D

larry_david

If you get a vpn, I use NordVPN (usually set it so I’m in the USA) and then use a private browser, you can trick the site into thinking you’re overseas and can then purchase a video pass. I do it for every away game - it’s great :D
I might give this a go but usually watch legally on my works laptop. Not sure a VPN and stuff would work :D

Users who are viewing this thread