Why rearrange Tranmere for midweek night in January? (1 Viewer)

oakey

Appreciate the point you are making but disagree. Fans are customers. The gate will be down. I would have brought my son and bought him a shirt on that offer tonight. As I am not going the club will lose about £30 I would have spent. A few hundred more will do the same so the club have lost several thousand quid.

skablue

Just got back, cold didn't bother me, 3 points in the bag. The Football League set the rules for rearrranging postponed fixtures not CCFC, i'm not going to criticise anybody for not attending , CCFC made the offer as they realised that the fixture could hardly come at a worse time, mid Jan people are skint we have a home game on saturday, it's cold and whose to say that if they didn't make the offer then the crowd may have been 8500 instead of 9600.

ajsccfc

The toes were a bit numb but otherwise it wasn't too bad last night, definitely had colder games. Of course had we dropped points I'd be remembering it as at least 5 degrees colder.

hill83

Appreciate the point you are making but disagree. Fans are customers. The gate will be down. I would have brought my son and bought him a shirt on that offer tonight. As I am not going the club will lose about £30 I would have spent. A few hundred more will do the same so the club have lost several thousand quid.

Sorry mate. But if my dad didn't take me up highfield road when I was a kid because it was cold or a midweek game I'd be laughing in his face.

You've even mentioned its because it was rearranged! What's the problem?

Any excuse.
Anyway, I had a laugh yesterday, hope you were all snug and warm at home.

skybluelee

Sorry mate. But if my dad didn't take me up highfield road when I was a kid because it was cold or a midweek game I'd be laughing in his face.

You've even mentioned its because it was rearranged! What's the problem?

Any excuse.
Anyway, I had a laugh yesterday, hope you were all snug and warm at home.

Well said that man.

Users who are viewing this thread