Sawyer

Oct 25, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
So I have been on these forums for a good while. Only forum with Cov fans I know :p

I have asked a few questions, enquired about a few things. I gotta say.. about once out of 6 questions have I had an answer, it is like no one is interested in helping. Why is this? If anyone asked me a question I would try and answer it the best off my ability, or point people in general direction.

Is this the etiquette off the forums and users?

I really am sorry if I create anger amongst admins, it is not my intention, this is just an observation / experience. I am part of many off forums, and this one, is the least helpful unfortunately by a long shot.

rob9872

Mar 21, 2011
Oh ffs not you again.

Don't answer him peeps

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
Depends what the question is.

Not seen him ask any questions on here.

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
Hi,

What questions have you asked that havent been answered? Had a quick scan on my phone but couldnt find any in posts from you? It doesnt show all posts though to be fair!

LewSkyBlue

Sep 5, 2012
Coventry
So I have been on these forums for a good while. Only forum with Cov fans I know :p

I have asked a few questions, enquired about a few things. I gotta say.. about once out of 6 questions have I had an answer, it is like no one is interested in helping. Why is this? If anyone asked me a question I would try and answer it the best off my ability, or point people in general direction.

Is this the etiquette off the forums and users?

I really am sorry if I create anger amongst admins, it is not my intention, this is just an observation / experience. I am part of many off forums, and this one, is the least helpful unfortunately by a long shot.

1. Theres GMK (not that good though)

2. Maybe people dont know the answers/its not a very good question/people think you could just google it.

3. Possibly.

Hope this answers your questions ;)

Sawyer

Oct 25, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I mainly just ask questions about away matches I attend in threads and other misc things about Cov in general.

I think this thread is offensive to the forums and I do apologise for that Nick, delete as you please.

I love these forums and check them regularly and dont want to jeopardise that.

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
I mainly just ask questions about away matches I attend in threads and other misc things about Cov in general.

I think this thread is offensive to the forums and I do apologise for that Nick, delete as you please.

I love these forums and check them regularly and dont want to jeopardise that.

No it is fine. Got any links to the threads?

Users who are viewing this thread