Why were Joy Seppala and Tim Fisher in the royal box for club officials at Wembley? (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

This is just a joke.
They lost a fortune investing in ccfc, it lost them millions. How people can seriously believe they were making money is beyond belief.
Their ownership was an unmitigated disaster for ALL parties, including them.
But the amounts that they are rumoured to be owed also included interest on the money they loaned, so they could still have made more money than they actually put in. Plus they were charging management fees or some such, so were getting money there as well.

DrPoolittle

Why do these two fucking cretins keep getting brought up, almost brought our club to extinction, I wouldn’t piss on either of them if they were on fire.
No, Robinson and Richardson brought our club to the brink of extinction.
Whether you like them or not, Seppela and Fisher kept the club going

slowpoke

No, Robinson and Richardson brought our club to the brink of extinction.
Whether you like them or not, Seppela and Fisher kept the club going
Have you forgotten Fisher & Seppela moved us 35 miles away and it would have been further, then just when things were picking up gates on the rise she did again to Brum. I will agree Richardson, Robinson & McGinnity were at best useless, but don’t excuse those other two cretins.

M&B Stand

Have you forgotten Fisher & Seppela moved us 35 miles away and it would have been further, then just when things were picking up gates on the rise she did again to Brum. I will agree Richardson, Robinson & McGinnity were at best useless, but don’t excuse those other two cretins.
The second time we were effectively chucked out by Wasps, the first time we couldnt afford the 1.3 million rent, ACL and council, wouldnt budge, backed by the Trust, and were saying tough you signed up for it etc. the Trust actually wanted the club to go bust and start again as a phoenix club.
Amazes me how quickly forgotten that was.

Ashdown

First distinction to make is that any money originally invested was not that of Joys, it was money trusted to her hedge fund, so the lady never lost a penny. Tim made a nice wage out of the club for many years.
Eventually after all the artificial debt they loaded against CCFC DK came and supposedly paid that off = The scumbags lost very little …..of their investors money….apart from on lawyers for fruitless court cases.

Skyblueweeman

First distinction to make is that any money originally invested was not that of Joys, it was money trusted to her hedge fund, so the lady never lost a penny. Tim made a nice wage out of the club for many years.
Eventually after all the artificial debt they loaded against CCFC DK came and supposedly paid that off = The scumbags lost very little …..of their investors money….apart from on lawyers for fruitless court cases.

I thought I heard somewhere that Fisher didn't take a wage? Might be wrong but thought I heard that somewhere.

Grendel

Correct

Nothing in the accounts show it either

He’d have charged consultant fees I assume? I am sure there were director salaries at some point

oldfiver

You have no idea what DK paid and for what

He would have bought the shares for whatever he considered they were worth

The accumulation of "fees" is a slight red herring as they were unpaid. So if he took that debt on he would pay less for the Club aka shares.

He would have said I am paying £x for Y assets (net of certain debts)

Skyblueweeman

He’d have charged consultant fees I assume? I am sure there were director salaries at some point
That sounds right now you mention it. I can't imagine he was doing it for the love of the job to be fair - especially given the dogs abuse he received (deserved or not).

Levship20

Would still have to be declared as a connected party

SISU could have ( that would be my route anyway)
Let’s just face it, the reason for them still being in the background is because until DK pays them a significant sum of money, we are in theory still owned by SISU. The stalemate on Vik’s transfer is down to DK needing more so he can pay them off.

Levship20

What are the facts?
Those are them… DK needs substantial amount to pay Sisu off, he needs to sell Vik for this and maybe Gus (hopefully not).
DB is out of the way as he was not happy.
Controlling CEO with no capital.
Another well known loyal funder/supporter of the club has also been shut out.

fernandopartridge

Those are them… DK needs substantial amount to pay Sisu off, he needs to sell Vik for this and maybe Gus (hopefully not).
DB is out of the way as he was not happy.
Controlling CEO with no capital.
Another well known loyal funder/supporter of the club has also been shut out.
I doubt very much SISU has let all its charges on the club's assets be satisfied but still needs "paying off"

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

oldfiver

Let’s just face it, the reason for them still being in the background is because until DK pays them a significant sum of money, we are in theory still owned by SISU. The stalemate on Vik’s transfer is down to DK needing more so he can pay them off.
Total claptrap !

Users who are viewing this thread