Will free coaches be laid on to Sixfields? (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Will probably have to buy a ticket from the wheelbarrow first!!

If not then yes
If club offer free coaches (I recall someone mentioned they would have to do this) would you use them to travel to ground to protest outside?

Kingokings204

Yes free travel to fans go purchase a ticket. Sisu won't care if you watch the game or not as they will have your money. In fact they would probably watch the protest than the game as would enjoy that more.

simple_simon

I would use the free transport but not buy a ticket.
Not giving them any more money, but want them to pay out as much as possible.

theferret

Free travel provision is only compulsory for season ticket holders if you relocate mid-season. If people buy a ST knowing where the club will be playing, then I am sure that it is not something they have to provide - but that isn't to say they won't. I suspect there might be special trains too.

chiefdave

I like you're thinking but they'll probably make you buy a ticket before you get on the coach. SBT should arrange coaches. Imagine more coaches of protesters going than people going to the game.

mattylad

I can see the coaches needing grills on the windows like during the miners strike

simple_simon

I for one will be going to the first game against Bristol City at Northampton.
Do not care if I am the only one there but I am going to clap the team coach as it comes in and then go and stand on that hill and sing my heart out with a big banner saying how SISU and the FL have killed our club.

T

true sky blue

nice : smash the windows of the coaches carrying your fellow fans. we have some twats for fans, we really do. you dont deserve a club. in fact if you hate the club that much and you are not suporting us anymore what are you doing on the forum.. go and enjoy your golf, or support Leicester

Astute

nice : smash the windows of the coaches carrying your fellow fans. we have some twats for fans, we really do. you dont deserve a club. in fact if you hate the club that much and you are not suporting us anymore what are you doing on the forum.. go and enjoy your golf, or support Leicester

Don't worry. There is a good chance we won't have one soon. Under SISU we have got gradually worse each season. If it carries on we won't be around much longer :(

Put it this way if, and I have not decided yet, I do go to games at Northampton...and a window goes through on the coach and I have my 5 year old son with me, I will fuck someone up City fan or not...to even post such shite on here is a disgrace in its self and suggest the fuckin hard moron that suggested it gets to fuck...:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Users who are viewing this thread