Will our fans behave at County? (1 Viewer)

Notts Man

most people are interested in the game ect. but some on here are more interested in trouble. if you want trouble you can find trouble anywhere. surely no one is going to be a simpleton and set a flare off in the ground & end up sharing a prison cell with the last Coventry dickhead that did that at notts . surely not. but hey. seen some of the talk on here..

Nick

Administrator
most people are interested in the game ect. but some on here are more interested in trouble. if you want trouble you can find trouble anywhere. surely no one is going to be a simpleton and set a flare off in the ground & end up sharing a prison cell with the last Coventry dickhead that did that at notts . surely not. but hey. seen some of the talk on here..

Who is interested in trouble on here? Pretty sure the shocking majority on here condemn that sort of thing.

It wasn't a flare either, it was a smoke bomb.

Can you post up some of the quotes of people wanting to cause trouble on here? Maybe you are just making things up or you genuinely can't read?

Sick Boy

Who is interested in trouble on here? Pretty sure the shocking majority on here condemn that sort of thing.

It wasn't a flare either, it was a smoke bomb.

Can you post up some of the quotes of people wanting to cause trouble on here? Maybe you are just making things up or you genuinely can't read?

To be fair @clint van damme should be on a banning list. He is probably the worst on here.

Tommo72

Not sure why you are here tbh mate.

You can’t read or write in English so it’s pointless posting anything. Maybe your time would be better spent making plans for the Playoff Final like the rest of your fans?

vow

Slightly intrigued to what you say here...but I never heard about the flare incident at Notts where a City fan got jailed?

wingy

Has he got a banning order as well?
I can remember the first game at Yeovil after relegation from the Championship and a young lad who used to post on here got knicked too.
I think he got longer?
Can't remember his name or the one he used on here either.
Nice kid but just prone to lose a sense of reality on Saturday afternoon, kids in that age group just don't see it other than hubris and high jinks .
Edit ;- He got a three year ban.

Sick Boy

I can remember the first game at Yeovil after relegation from the Championship and a young lad who used to post on here got knicked too.
I think he got longer?
Nice kid but just prone to lose a sense of reality on Saturday afternoon, kids in that age group just don't see it other than hubris and high jinks .

Yeah it was a 5 or 6 year banning order, I think.

fernandopartridge

I think he got longer?

If only he'd got six! He'll be kicking himself

Sky Blue Harry H

I think he got longer?

Couldn't read past the word hubris - gave you a like and moved on (felt intellectually slapped) - although I'm in two minds over 'knicked'!

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I think he got longer?

Wasn’t that Craig Danny bloke was it? Whatever happened to him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rupert_bear

Idiot, 28 days bird and a 6 year ban for a holding a stupid flare he’ll look back with regret on that one, will affect a load of things in his future, jobs, travel, holidays. No USA, Canada, Australia for him.

The Lurker

Idiot, 28 days bird and a 6 year ban for a holding a stupid flare he’ll look back with regret on that one, will affect a load of things in his future, jobs, travel, holidays. No USA, Canada, Australia for him.

sorry you think it warrants 28 days in prison for a smoke bomb (not a flare) when peodphiles have indecent photos on laptops and get suspended sentences. Justice stinks

The Lurker

prick

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
One of Sunderland’s away end was a trench by the side of the pitch, remember the cup game being in it at foot height with the players when Bennet and Speedie decided to join the fans in it.
That was a cold night and a shit journey

Tommo72

One of Sunderland’s away end was a trench by the side of the pitch, remember the cup game being in it at foot height with the players when Bennet and Speedie decided to join the fans in it.
That was a cold night and a shit journey

I think we had fans on the side and behind the goal that night?

Esoterica

These pitch invaders can barely make it over the advertising boards without an intricate pulley system. It's going to be fucking hilarious trying to watch them clamber over 3 empty rows as well.
giphy.gif

Tommo72

W

We did, I was in the dug out part sheltered from the harsh weather, I think a draw and we took them back to our place and won

Yeh I was also on that side, think we had 1500 there and over 1000 behind the goal. I’m sure the weather was shite and there was loads of coaches. Think it was 0-0?

David O'Day

I'm so up for a pitch invasion at the away leg I'm planning on doing tghe city ground and trent bridge while i'm there

David O'Day

Hey what are you on about mate,

Users who are viewing this thread