will there be friction (1 Viewer)

chinamans view

Reading TM quotes in the CT, when he said about the new managing directors remit is what the owners want his remit to be. but from the past they always try to tell you things you should do relating to the team . that's been at every club Ive worked at. ( Do people on here think this could be trouble ahead with TM when the new MD settles in.)

Samo

Can't see a single reason why there should be.

Nick

Administrator
I am not sure why there would be friction, didn't the new guy say in his first interview he isn't here to interfere with the playing side?

shmmeee

I am not sure why there would be friction, didn't the new guy say in his first interview he isn't here to interfere with the playing side?

To play devil's avocado. Doesn't everything a football club do affect the playing side? Isn't that the point. A bit like a new MD of Tesco coming in and saying he's not going to interfere with retail operations.

Sbarcher

No. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Well done Stu - no problems with spelling that response!

chinamans view

Once the dust has settled I see trouble ahead when he starts to implement his ideas to TM re football matters fees for players salaries etc.no end of things could upset TM and make him walk away. As (shmmee) said above a new MD always say that when they first come in, but then always do alter things and meddle. TM is expecting it in his statement, but will he put up with it is a different question. we will have to wait and see.

oldfiver

Once the dust has settled I see trouble ahead when he starts to implement his ideas to TM re football matters fees for players salaries etc.no end of things could upset TM and make him walk away. As (shmmee) said above a new MD always say that when they first come in, but then always do alter things and meddle. TM is expecting it in his statement, but will he put up with it is a different question. we will have to wait and see.

I thought Mark Venus looked after that side not TM?

chiefdave

Once the dust has settled I see trouble ahead when he starts to implement his ideas to TM re football matters fees for players salaries etc.

Why would he get involved with that? At the moment the budget goes to Mowbray and Venus and they use it as they see fit. Can't see any reason that will change.

Sbarcher

Shouldn't be a problem - just use plenty of lube........

Users who are viewing this thread