Wolves tickets (4 Viewers)

Flying Fokker

Unfortunately they are starting with first time season ticket holders as priority. Heard it form ITK…

pusbccfc

Patiently waiting for the meltdown from people not getting them...

CV22SBA

Wolves have already organised their sale and season ticket holders already had their window. Due general sale today at 0900
Members+ starts at 9am today not General Sale.

Looks like it will be a decent allocation though.

Stan Cullis Quadrant
  • Adult | £25
  • 65+ & U21 | £18
  • U17 | £12
  • U14 | £10
Steve Bull Stand
  • Adult | £30
  • 65+ & U21 | £20
  • U17 | £12
  • U14 | £10
The visiting Coventry fans will occupy both the Steve Bull Stand lower tier and Stan Cullis Quadrant.
Prices from the wolves site but image the same for us if the same stands.

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

Members+ starts at 9am today not General Sale.

Looks like it will be a decent allocation though.

Stan Cullis Quadrant
  • Adult | £25
  • 65+ & U21 | £18
  • U17 | £12
  • U14 | £10
Steve Bull Stand
  • Adult | £30
  • 65+ & U21 | £20
  • U17 | £12
  • U14 | £10
The visiting Coventry fans will occupy both the Steve Bull Stand lower tier and Stan Cullis Quadrant.
Prices from the wolves site but image the same for us if the same stands.

you mean their members sale starts today? I can’t see anything on ours yet…

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Just hope they make it one ticket for each purchaser.

I won't be going so wouldn't affect me, but in the past always seems like some tickets end up in the hands of people who are there for the day out, given to them by a mate who's been able to get two due to allocations.

edgy

I will be after a ticket or two, so if anyone has the points but isn't going, please message me.

SJ80

I’ve got 990 points hope they get to my level ! Fingers crossed with 1 per member should be ok

Alex1987

Why is it odd, they'll announce it one day and all gone the next

Well it's usually a couple of days after the announcement and there's the sliding scale of points classifications with a large allocation, and then postage. So its already looking at best:
Tue: Annouced
Thurs: Tickets on sale
Friday: Postage begins

Just feels a little late, given all other QF away tickets where on sale Monday at latest.

Martw

Hope I end up in the quadrant behind the goal... that Steve Bull stand lower tier is the shittest away end in the country

That game when Phillips scored late on we had all sorts of shite thrown down at us :ROFLMAO:
I remember them celebrating like they’d won the league when the scored - when we scored they couldn’t cope with us celebrating - all manner of shit got thrown at us - coppers stood idly by as well. Absolute shithole

alexccfc99

I remember them celebrating like they’d won the league when the scored - when we scored they couldn’t cope with us celebrating - all manner of shit got thrown at us - coppers stood idly by as well. Absolute shithole
I went to the game at Sixfields when they had already won the League (I think enough water has passed under the bridge to admit I went to N'hampton)

And it was fucking embarrassing, 3/4 of the stand was Wolves and they were all in the 'home' end as well - They felt that sorry for us they couldn't even be arsed to start a punch up

Did meet Robert Plant out of Led Zeppelin though which was pretty cool

CV22SBA

I went to the game at Sixfields when they had already won the League (I think enough water has passed under the bridge to admit I went to N'hampton)

And it was fucking embarrassing, 3/4 of the stand was Wolves and they were all in the 'home' end as well - They felt that sorry for us they couldn't even be arsed to start a punch up

Did meet Robert Plant out of Led Zeppelin though which was pretty cool
I forgot we were in L1 with Wolves. It was actually the only game i went too at Sixfields, 1-1 with both goals coming really late on.

Users who are viewing this thread