Wolves tickets (3 Viewers)

usskyblue

Sorry, sold out.

Leamington & Warwick CCFC card?

Credit Card Vintage GIF

That’ll do nicely sir…

Terry_dactyl

As a member of the aforementioned illuminati, and having interacted amicably with @Terry_dactyl , I thought I ought to act as peacemaker between the pair of you. @Leamington spa sky blue is a lovely bloke (but with occasional anger issues, as witnessed at several games!)

For the record, we receive no preferential ticket allocations, and have to scramble like everybody else in the queue. You two play nicely in the future and I hope I don't have to intervene any further :cool: :ROFLMAO:
Thanks H. Sorry if any offence caused @Leamington spa sky blue ! I was merely jumping in, and trying to be funny! Apologies.

Skybluecol

As a member of the aforementioned illuminati, and having interacted amicably with @Terry_dactyl , I thought I ought to act as peacemaker between the pair of you. @Leamington spa sky blue is a lovely bloke (but with occasional anger issues, as witnessed at several games!)

For the record, we receive no preferential ticket allocations, and have to scramble like everybody else in the queue. You two play nicely in the future and I hope I don't have to intervene any further :cool: :ROFLMAO:
Is this a queue at Leamington supporters club HQ?

Skybluecol

How do you get 2000 pts? It’s 3 years rolling system.
Pure guess work!!
4 x 230 points (4 yes of season tickets)
1st 2 seasons away 2 x 230
Min of 4 cup games across both comps - 40
That's 1420
Then this year and last there's been multiple games at 20 pts per game for an away game plus a lot more cups games too. Playoff and Wembley and the added 30pts randomly to say thanks

Mucca Mad Boys

My only gripe with the points system when it was first announced was that it only covered three years. It conveniently left out the L2 season, as well as those dross seasons in L1 before that. It rewarded those that only started going up during our rise just as much (or even less if they decided not to go to Birmingham for example) as it did those that were with us at the very bottom. How many season ticket holders did we have in L2? 6000 if that? Every one of those should get an extra 1000 permanent points, plus an extra 50 points for each away game attended that season.

I know a lad that used to laugh at me for going up every game back then who now sits on over 1500 points because he's been going home and away consistently in the Championship. He hasn't had to put up with the shit so he shouldn't be entitled to his pick of tickets now.

3 years is a long enough period and follows the norm of most clubs and the England supporters club. So your proposal is just silly.

ccfcricoh

Does my head in when a big game comes round and people claim the points system doesnt work.

Ive had a season ticket for 47 years.....
I travel from Wales every home game....
I bought a CCFC duvet cover.....

Of course priority should be given to those that attend more away games, and not just a season ticket priority then free for all.

There's been about 12/13 away games already this season make it to general sale, but all those that want Wolves tickets couldnt be arsed with Preston or Millwall could they

rant over.... this superfan has his ticket 😂

ccfcricoh

I think apart from Watford you'd have been able to buy away tickets to the other games with 830pts
Wimbledon, Watford and Wolves the only games that have sold out before the 800+ window I believe... so could've been to 19 away games so far!

Must be something to do with the "W" teams!

napolimp

The only issue is admin. On principle, I agree on a hybrid solution - the dans with highest points deserve ‘first pick’ and a proportion of an allocation to go to a ballot.

As @CJ_covblaze mentioned with the England system, it’s a lot of extra work for the club for not a lot of return.

Bit harsh to give Dans priority over everyone else, especially as it's a biblical Christain name so if anything it's quite discriminatory.

Adge

Right then-time to create a Wolves account………

jimmyhillsfanclub

The idea of the system is good and those who support the most regularly should get priority.
Its flaws arrive when those tickets are bought every time under that same name but then distributed to less worthy people.

THIS is the issue......and I say that as one of the "less worthy" who has had a few away tickets from the re-sellers this season.

Several clubs had the same issue with their points system and changed policy...QPR I know were one, so they now offer 15% (i think?) of away tickets through qualifying ballot to help avoid it becoming a total closed shop.

SJ80

I do think it’s mad that you can be a season ticket holder and not get away tickets but be a member of a supporters club non st holder and get a ticket ! That for me is just wrong!

shy_tall_knight

Sad to have missed out but I do take comfort in the fact that our away support now is very impressive not only in numbers but also quality of support that they give the team

Mucca Mad Boys

THIS is the issue......and I say that as one of the "less worthy" who has had a few away tickets from the re-sellers this season.

Several clubs had the same issue with their points system and changed policy...QPR I know were one, so they now offer 15% (i think?) of away tickets through qualifying ballot to help avoid it becoming a total closed shop.
I agree it it is a bit of a closed shop but are we at the level where we sell out every game?

Not really.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Does my head in when a big game comes round and people claim the points system doesnt work.

Ive had a season ticket for 47 years.....
I travel from Wales every home game....
I bought a CCFC duvet cover.....

Of course priority should be given to those that attend more away games, and not just a season ticket priority then free for all.

There's been about 12/13 away games already this season make it to general sale, but all those that want Wolves tickets couldnt be arsed with Preston or Millwall could they

rant over.... this superfan has his ticket 😂
I've averaged 10 home and 10 away games in last three seasons. Sadly I didn't get anywhere near ticket for Wolves.

Oh well seen my fair share of FA cup games over years, didn't miss one from 78-93! Ticket allocation system isn't fair but there isn't the thirst to do anything about it. It suits the club and suits those with very high points through season ticket purchases.

Last edited:

skybluecam

Fucking hate this points system, I've had a ST every season bar Birmingham, can't go to many away games as my lad plays on a Saturday, but the ones that were localish and doable have sold out before my points 830.

#closedshop #superfans
So more dedicated fans than you are getting the tickets and that’s a bad thing because?

Captain_Slackbladder

The problem with the points system is the rich get richer. I go to plenty of away games but am always reliant on mates who have got the points to get me tickets so they always get my points. It is fine to a point, but never gives me the independence to get them myself should I piss them off and they refuse to help me out!

Tommo1993

Waiting for someone to share a better idea as to how the points system should work, and be fair for all. Anyone? Been waiting since the introduction.

skybluecam

The problem with the points system is the rich get richer. I go to plenty of away games but am always reliant on mates who have got the points to get me tickets so they always get my points. It is fine to a point, but never gives me the independence to get them myself should I piss them off and they refuse to help me out!
If you’re a consistent ST holder you would have 900+ points and easily be able to build more.

It’s not the ultra elite club some paint it as.

stupot07

If you’re a consistent ST holder you would have 900+ points and easily be able to build more.

It’s not the ultra elite club some paint it as.
I'm on 830 and the only time I haven't been a season ticket holder is when we were at Northampton and Birmingham.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

skybluecam

I'm on 830 and the only time I haven't been a season ticket holder is when we were at Northampton and Birmingham.

So if you had a season ticket that season you’d be on 1060 and easily able to get tickets for pretty much every game 👍

wingy

Something seems auspicious about that date can't think, but somethings at the back of my mind?

Milne Out

I live abroad half the season, so know I am never in the running, and always rely on favours, work colleagues and family to get me my tickets when I need them.
I’ve served my time over the years following City, but I reckon any fans that made the regular pilgrimage to Northampton should have golden tickets and priority access to any game, above and beyond any points system

David O'Day

did you skip the covid season membership? that is classed as a season ticket for points value

that drops off after this year though so if you have one for each of the last 4 years you'll be over 900 to start with

Users who are viewing this thread