Wolves tickets (3 Viewers)

HadjiChippo

2 1st half subs for wolves Bellegard and neto off injured
d3d4a3d9cf5894c3913926b42ac5f2c3.jpg

Williescar

I'm sure we had some kind of away season ticket at some point.
But I guess that's not easy as allocations can vary massively. Not to mention games being constantly rearranged for sky TV.
Yes we did late 90s.You had to have a home season ticket first,The money was was taken out of accounts.when tickets for away games were available.After this away tickets were sold first to st holders according to how many away games they had been to

Adge

I have never understood the appeal of watching Cov in the home end of an away game

It's away end only or not at all

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
Why? Sometimes it’s needs must I’m afraid. Same for the Wolves match for us.

cornoccfc

9am Monday 11th, Wolves home end tickets make General Sale for those interested

HerneBayGaz

I have a ticket going spare. I can't make it now. Its a senior ticket and on the ticket it says 65+ face value plus booking fee £21
I will send it by guaranteed next day delivery. I don't know how much that is. That would be on top of the match day ticket. Anyone interested let me know.
Gaz

Evo1883

I have a ticket going spare. I can't make it now. Its a senior ticket and on the ticket it says 65+ face value plus booking fee £21
I will send it by guaranteed next day delivery. I don't know how much that is. That would be on top of the match day ticket. Anyone interested let me know.
Gaz
Come At Me Bring It GIF by Game of Thrones

bigfatronssba

9am Monday 11th, Wolves home end tickets make General Sale for those interested

I doubt they will be selling to people without a supporter number. Especially those with a Cov/Warwickshire postcode

cornoccfc

I doubt they will be selling to people without a supporter number. Especially those with a Cov/Warwickshire postcode

Neither a problem for myself!

Only two wheelchair tickets available.

Yep, never mind, wasn't too fussed, but have no problem doing a game or two in the home end - gives a different perspective of things anyway.

CovInEssex

I'm looking for 1 OAP/Adult ticket for an old boy who literally hasn't missed a game all season. Someone gets his tickets for him as they don't bother but want to go to this one, obviously.

Many of you have probably seen him at away games. Wears an England beanie.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Do you need to buy a Wolves membership before purchasing a home ticket? A mate was asking?
no just had to register. Tickets didn't make general sale though.

Membership could be an option for Coventry to consider for those who cannot sensibly commit to a season ticket and are being locked out of a 'closed shop' for a significant number of away matches.

Users who are viewing this thread